Reviews for You Might Call It Romance
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
I enjoy several aspects of this fic, the first being how, although the chapters are short, they are satisfying. I don't think I've come across a fanfiction that has actually left me intellectually pleased in such an amount of space.
Also the way you write Gaara's POV is nice. Can't put my finger on it, but I don't usually enjoy first person. This is an exception.
I like how he consults the book as though it's a medical dictionary or something!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
more, please?
Warrior of Aces chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Did you write the poem?
kandita chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Very well written start nice tone but if u don't up date I can't give an constructive review of your writing skills...do update soon
twisted-chan chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
So good
liz chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
please, please continue! I love it!
rednorthernlights chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
beautifully written.

honestly.

definitely worth continuing.
belle chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Cool but i don't get sorry i live on the rez so i really don't understand any of these's big words your throwing at me but very good work by the way so bye bye :D
writingISmyART chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Wow. This is... incredible!

You totally NAILED Gaara.

His thoughts, his feelings, his confusion over his feelings.

Plus, you know, it's amazingly written, so all in all...

Very nice!

Upload more! I can't wait to see where this is going!
the-fish92 chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
I think this story is really sweet :D makes me think about Gaara in a new way. you write nicely
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
...what?
Lacrymosa17 chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
Aww. I love when Gaara is in denial! its so cute! I cant believe you only have 16, [now 17] reviews! This is a great fanfic and soon a bunch of readers will review! Anyway, enough of my ramblings.

I love the poem, i kept rereading it for a while! lol

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Plinkoid chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
OMG OMG

Gaara is in love
irritated reader chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
You write beautifully. I especially love the paragraph where you descibe Gaara sitting at lunch. I admired those lines for quite some time.

I also love how this story has such a gothic feel to it, but there is still such humor to it, like when Kakashi is described at the beginning of the chapter. Brilliant!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
Aww your writing is beautiful... I really, really love this story.

I love how the both of them are so in character and I think the plot is genius.

Please update soon ]