Reviews for A Mother's Love
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 7/26
CH 22 In short I'm still disappointed Kakashy , YOU DIDN'T TEACHED ANYONE BESIDE TEAMWORK! WHY?! ;/
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 7/25
Ch 18 First now I know what is the thing I imagined The SUPERDOLID AND SSUPERFLUID . MORE LIKE SUPERSOLID MATTER IS THE PeRrFeCt description of ThE SoLiDiTy Of ThE ShAdoW ... Well congratulations of The teacher deserving SLLooTtHhh OoffF Thee Year. Iithh iss KAKASHhheeii .
If Jiraya and Kushina didn't trained it would be dangerous mission .
My present is ACID RAIN AND FIRE Thornados .
Night night. It was traditionall story but AGAIN KAKASHY IS LAZIEST TARDINEST OVERSTEMATING SLOTH UNTIL HE REALLY TRAINS . EITHER WAY I WILL CALL HIM SLOTH OR SLOTHY .
IF I SAY SLOTH OR SLOTHY FURTHER THAT IS KAKASHY UNTIL I SAY OTHERWISE.
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 7/25
Ch 17 Naruto that training Regime is merciful ,
Try something for Uzumake Chunin ,Jonin ,Anbu ,Harther training . Than this . And does he know sealing
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 7/25
Ch 9 AGAINST THE TRUE HERO. I Know how to HATE I KNOW VENGENCE I KNOW CRUELLY EVEN BY WATCHING ,READING AND IMAGINING. BUT I ALSO KNOW THE JUSTICE LOVE AND CARE OR WHAT THEY WOULD BE. THE MORALITY TO DO GOOD . But in conflicting confusing situations. ... I don't know. ...:/

And finally hy Kuubi.
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 7/25
CH 6 Naruto maybe LOVE 5 ? SARUTOBI IF KUSHINA COULD EXPLAIN NARUTO WILL BE BETTER. THAT ANNOYS ME ! NOT KNOWING AND LYING. YOU MAY MISSED SOMETIMES BUT SOMETIMES IT MIGHT FUCK YOU(BITE YOU) HARD IN THE ASS FOR LYING. IF
YOU SARUTOBI HIRUZEN I WILL LAUGH ON YOUR BAD TIME. HEH I sound Sansy .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 7/25
CH 5 That is a good lesson and lesson of the life . Maybe more I hidden will emerge .
Apothecary23 chapter 6 . 7/20
Muahahaha
The good critic chapter 6 . 7/17
Either answer all the questions wrong, play stupid pranks, and wear an orange jumpsuit

or

Get a girlfriend
Props to the author for that
Thank God you're apart of the amazing NaruHina alliance. There were things that threatened my belief system in here.
Bruce Jenner chapter 1 . 7/16
I just gotta get it out there, but I have mixed feelings about clans.

The story was amazing, trust me. This is just to help me get it out.
NOOB chapter 9 . 7/14
A very fucked up interpretation if Itachi, but it does make sense with the information you probably had at the time.
Fererer chapter 101 . 7/1
Dude you are a genius, maybe I am too emotional but it was the only fanfic that made me cry, I wish I had your talent.
Fererer chapter 1 . 7/1
wonderful story. You are a very gifted author. You have my respect
Akamehime456 chapter 16 . 6/27