Reviews for A Mother's Love
The Extraordinarii chapter 101 . 10/4
Fantastic work. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter.
Naruto elite covenant chapter 66 . 8/29
Hinata's perverted side was… unexpected. But poor Naruto will have to wait.
Kiba wallowing in money can be understandable, I don’t know if I would, but if I saw someone doing it, I would understand. Naruto as an arrogant person can not end well.
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 8/18
You know, I suspect this Naruto would tell everyone he doesn't consider himself strong at all, just charged up with a LOT of chakra; and he'd be right. Strength comes from skill, conviction, experience, and the wisdom and perception to know when and how to apply it to problems. He even explained the drawback of his overly large reserves, though it flew over most of their heads.
Naruto elite covenant chapter 65 . 8/4
Tsunade left all the paperwork to Naruto, I don’t know why, but that image makes me so canonical. Hahaha, Shikamaru in love with Temari, logical, even in this alternate universe. Hahaha, Jiraiya should be grateful that it was not a barrel of salt, it would have looked like a mummy.
The next chapters look interesting.
Naruto elite covenant chapter 64 . 7/31
Gabrella is brave, but the Uchiha clan, even in the canon, has a reputation for being foolish and very archaic.
What did Naruto do to you to treat him like this? A mother like Kushina, a godmother like Tsunade, and you put Anko as a tia, if not for Hinata Naruto would be traumatized by women.
Well, it looks like Karin will be the next enemy. I’ll read how the bow develops.
Naruto elite covenant chapter 63 . 7/29
I still find it difficult to read a sentimental Tayuya. I love NaruHina chapters. There is still a little less than half of the fic left, so I assume that things will not be easy for Naruto for a long time.
KidneyZero chapter 101 . 7/18
Loved the story
mikolajplonka94 chapter 12 . 7/8
Rasengan isnt wind based attack jutsu
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . . . . . . .
RavenDusk chapter 101 . 6/14
More than anything, I respect this story. It has plenty that I liked and plenty I disliked. I felt the fights were lacking, I felt like it focused too much on side characters, but I loved Naruto's character, and I loved the willingness you had to sacrifice characters for the story. Truly, though, you deserve praise for not only finishing a full story of this length but for committing to your OWN story. Too many authors look for their audiences to write their stories for them. I'm of the belief that you use the audience feedback as inspiration and motivation, not as a mob of disorganized decision-makers. Well done to you, for making a story that we can all enjoy, despite its flaws, and for staying true to your own wishes
anonymouse47 chapter 101 . 5/5
Wait then who was the 7th hokage? By the time his son turned 30 (assuming that is the age his son became hokage) Naruto would have been only 46 and I don't think he would have died in the battlefield...
I am confused...
KingRK chapter 80 . 3/23
aww
Sage of Seventh Sins chapter 3 . 3/17
As much as u have tried to concoct a great Fanfic, the smaller details that keeps popping out of line in this fic has degrade it down to two levels lower meaning it is mediocre ...
And ur constant usage of English name for a all japanese character casted has ruin the fic further...
I will simply tell u to give up writing for several months and simply practice or read more novel writer's guide...if u r really serious about writing if not then simply say this ; fuck off
Naruto elite covenant chapter 62 . 3/13
Until now I have liked the evolution and development of the personage of Grabella. Uzumaki Anko… is heard so rare, hoped not to have been the unique one in thinking that the name is listened to rare. Poor Tayuya, in love with Haku, but he's not interested in her. Kiba is in love with her? And she's not interested in him. And to top it all, she doesn't like her birthday parties. It's common for Kushina to be happy to see his son back… but I think that will last until Kushina remembers the adventure his son had in Iwagakure.
jellatinous chapter 14 . 3/8
Nice story,but the edgyness is getting to me. With itachi being an actual psycho and sasuke going down that same route it's hard enough even though I'm not particularly a fan girl of those two. But I think while you made naruto strong, you made him mediocre. I mean c'mon, no pranks at all? You just made him a non arrogant neji.
Also it's sad that Sakura is a braindead hanger-on now so there's that too.
9,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »