Reviews for A Mother's Love
Andreinne chapter 72 . 7h
I just wanted to let you know that I cried like a baby when Tsunade died...reading both this chapter and 71, I cried so much i could barely breath...and I have a cold on top of that. I didn't even cry watching Titanic...but this...I feel like i could cry for an hour straight...and I didn't even cry while reading Harry Potter...I think it's because of your writing skill...you made us care about the character so much, she had so much strength and pain in her past, and love for her people. she practically has no defects, and to have her die sacrificing herself because she doesn't want to relive what happen to Dan and Nawaki...omg... *sniff* *sniff*
Foxy-Floof chapter 40 . 4/20
Having Kisame dead would be a big bonus for them all. His stupid sword caused all kinds of shit for everyone, just by draining their chakra...
I found it hilarious when Kiba said Hinata had ta tas and Naruto grabbed him but Naruto ended up thinking the same thing. I'm a dead
larryjc chapter 100 . 4/15
Reading this for the second time. Still as interesting as I remember. Though I would have liked Tayuya and Haku to also be together.
bbrens chapter 101 . 4/7
Loved the whole series a definite must read to all people out there I give it a 5 star
mostlysane chapter 101 . 3/22
So i have spent the last two three weeks, wrapped up in this story as it has been interesting and has had a pretty good story line that i have enjoyed.

The story was written out pretty good i have to say and was well planned, serious with a good amount of humour, characters developed differently from he Manga which is always interesting.

Wasnt so happy with the deaths of many of the side characters but hey its just a story, was sad that Gaara died as he was a rather enjoyable character in the series and how he opened up is one of my favourite Arcs.

Over all a very good story, not many good Naruto x Yugito and Hinata Stories, so quite happy.
What a great ending to an amazing story! I'm so glad you wrote what you wanted and not what you thought other people might want. That and you made a grown man cry both in sadness and happiness. Thank you so much for your time and efforts, I truly appreciate it!

It's not often that I review every single chapter but I felt obligated to help push this story's review count closer to the 'Over nine thousand!' mark. Something I don't doubt this saga will achieve.

You are a master of condensing a story without it losing anything or feeling rushed, I feel like I've just read an million-word fan-fic in two days so I'm off to bed. Rest assured that I shall look into your other stories, as you are in my top-20 list of authors, I'm not talking about just this site, I mean top-20 list, period.
Great chapter and I totally agree with you about Sasuke, shame Bakamoto doesn't get it.
The furrball isn't the only one grinning.
Yay! The only good Uchiha is a dead Uchiha!
For the Hokage!
Had to speed read this so I can get to the good parts.
Damnit! That sums up this chapter perfectly.
Hell yes! Well written even if heart-wrenching.
Glad you're back to your compact chapters, it's your strongest power.
8,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »