Reviews for A Mother's Love
Hmason chapter 101 . 11/20
truly an amazing story and i thank you for completing it, like you said so many stories are started but never get finished which is a true shame so thank you for making an amazing story filled with laughs, tears and a bit of anger
ShadowDeathSkull chapter 13 . 11/19
Enter Sakura slave... -sighs-
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 32 . 11/6
Jiraiya fought Gaara? Odd.
LuChan chapter 2 . 10/12
I had to honestly stop reading after half of the first or second chapter after you said, Kushina wasn’t no seal master and that Minato was...I’m she was way better at seals than him or Jiraiya. Literally in her blood
Roku chapter 14 . 9/27
So much cringe here, like really? Is the author's motto: to create enemies with shitty morals and do things just because they can? This is tasteless.

I would rather read a fic that have villains with backstory that made sense of "why they became evil" and not simply hypocrite. These sorts of personalities are only good for filler villains not major villains.
jon reeve chapter 99 . 9/21
/LOL. The Demon's back... both of them.
jon reeve chapter 92 . 9/21
/This is a great story. I can see where a lot of fanon stemmed from.

/The Nibi is usually one of my favorites, no matter how she is portrayed.

*Regarding Itachi*

/Hey, those Uchiha babies are jerks! jk
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 9/17
Yeah! Ino isn't gonna be a fangirl to Sasuke! I don't understand why people like Sasuke whatsoever. He's an emo broody asshole that cares for no one but himself and his revenge. Though I do understand why he would feel like that. He's afraid that if he makes anymore bonds with anyone that Itachi will kill them just to break him even more.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 2 . 9/17
Still people never learn.
jon reeve chapter 5 . 9/17
"I hit the communicator and fight with my sword."

"And when the sword is drawn?"

"'When the sword is drawn ready it to take blood, for when the sword is drawn safety comes only in the death of your foes.'"

/That's adorable.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 9/17
I read the synopsis of the AU you wrote for this story, and I was wondering what difference one week would make. Now that I see what the council was trying to do, I see why the AU summary was a bit more visceral. All I can say is that it's unfortunate the AU version is unfinished, as I have a feeling I would enjoy that one more.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 9/15
I just watched road to ninja and I was crying out of sadness for Naruto. He finally had the family he always wanted growing up but he knew they weren't his "real" parents. So I love that you let them Kushina at least survive to protect him. Also thanks for having Saruyobi announcing to the councilors that he was Minato son.
Encouragingyouth chapter 9 . 8/31
That was a whole lot of cringe. Characters wearing their morals right on their sleeve, black and white levels of good and evil thoughts, the relationship between kushina and naruto reads as if they are shakespearian actors, playing out thier relationship robotically. Narutos skill and power is unbelievable and pandering, while in contrast sasukes hate is childish. It is a wish fullfillment story and as such it removes drama because you know there will be little struggle. Naruto wins, everyone he hates dies, everyone he loves lives.

Maybe that changes later in the story, but up until this point there has been nothing to hint at that happening. And if it does, it would be rediculously overpowered thanks to the power creep of narutos skill compared to the other characters.

Im sorry for such a harsh review, those are simply my thoughts on the matter.
MrKloppe chapter 101 . 8/20
this ending hit me right in the feels. love this story. one of the greatest fanfic endings in my opinion
CaptainToast321 chapter 96 . 8/15
Honestly, it's fucking ridiculous how pathetic you've made Jiraiya and Naruto.

Jiraiya was taken out by a random glancing blow back with the stupid lightning.

Naruto has had a PATHETIC showing even more times. It's like you can't write him as anything but strong, so you randomly add bullshit so he fails.

I get you want drama, but this is entirely pointless. It would never happen. Said would NEVER get in. If it was that fucking easy to attack the hokage, then there would be hundreds of hokages because they wouldn't survive more than a week.
9,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »