Reviews for A Mother's Love
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 35 . 1/8
Oh nuuu, Kabuto is still there?!
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 34 . 1/8
Alot of character death in the chunnin arc.
Disappointed chapter 72 . 1/6
Yep. Im done. Thanks for the long story, The length of it attracted me to it. I do wish naruto didnt have that stubbornness or idiotic syndrome that his anime self had, I thought u would taken it in another direction since his mom was alive . Guess not. Thanks though.
NEssie chapter 71 . 1/6
Ok this annoyed me for some time, but narutos arrogance was alot like sasukes. I was hoping he would be smart, but for the 9 tails to be extracted makes me want to drop this and end it there. So I will read one more chapter, and I hope you have a reason for doing this. Other then make naruto finally grow up. his attitude and stubbornness is to much. Letting a enemy know your there, then being arrogant enough to go alone because "maybe this is just for me" he was suppose to be taught by the pervy sage but least when the sage acts stupid he has a reason, not out of stubbornness.
Nice.
Screamindivr145 chapter 101 . 1/4
This was really good. Thanks for writing it.
death390 chapter 101 . 12/25/2016
Well Don on making the story your own that was a very good read if you're still writing hope to see more.
SageModeSasuke chapter 101 . 12/23/2016
My favorite story without Bijuu Mode/ nor Sage Mode. Great job.
SageModeSasuke chapter 72 . 12/22/2016
Okay... Over 9000 reviews... and I generally refuse to review that person's story. LoL. But in all seriousness, you did an excellent job thus far. This chapter when Naruto officially became Rokudaime... was my favorite. Well done.
Aku no Kotei chapter 101 . 12/14/2016
I loved this story, great until the last word.
Joshua560 chapter 32 . 11/10/2016
"deepest dankest pit in hell" XD dankest, luv it
Joshua560 chapter 38 . 11/10/2016
From censoring curse words in a M rated story to not knowing the Japanese word for little sister when the story is ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS ANIMES, I feel there is a need to smack you in the head. BUT THE STORY IS AMAZING
Daddymoopoo chapter 101 . 11/9/2016
A good ending, better than many I have seen. Keep up the good work
Daddymoopoo chapter 100 . 11/9/2016
That was almost anti-climatic but I found that the fight was a perfect way of showing the raw strength of the fox.
Joshua560 chapter 19 . 11/8/2016
I like the story so far but what I don't get is how kakashi reads zabuzas mind, is it something new that I you said in an authors note I forgot to read or is kakashi just fucking with zabuza?
9,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »