Reviews for A Mother's Love
Lord Vaserious chapter 2 . 8/23/2020
Awwwwww
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
Good thing Kushina's gonna protect her son
Naruto elite covenant chapter 49 . 8/19/2020
In this alternate universe Kimimaro was incredibly weaker than in canon, I think you were able to omit it from the story and it would not have been affected to any degree. I wish I had read a decent fight of this character in this fan fic.
Kakashi passing out from receiving 50 million from Ryō. It made me funny and uncharacteristic. Instead, Kushina getting angry that his only son was sent on a mission that could easily turn out to be suicidal does fit his character perfectly. Honestly, I think that the Sasuke of your fic, is as or more hateful than the canon.
Kabuto in Akatsuki is not that strong yet, but I'll be there to see how that plot unfolds.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/17/2020
Just saying good story but naruto letting haku live makes ZERO sense in your story. You did it because you like his character but naruto has alread killed before and does right after. You telling me he would just let the person who killed his best friend/ girlfirend then kill someone who was also responsible for the same thing. Storys that let haku live are super lame. Haku was a huge turing point in life. Also if naruto does become hokage and he doesn't do anything when one of his ninja dies in service he will be the weakest kage. I mean villages would just send assassins and naruto would just be like i forgive you we can still be friends. Makes no sense
OrdealOfMc chapter 19 . 8/14/2020
wait, haku had a teleportation Jutsu? riiiigh... look, the reason hiraishin was so feared because it also a teleportation Jutsu/seal. it even required a kūnai to perform, a weakness. Hakus does not.
OrdealOfMc chapter 10 . 8/14/2020
iš Kakashi fucking Kushina here?
Zenobien chapter 101 . 7/31/2020
This probably the second best fanfic I’ve read, really good job! Good job
Helen praspro chapter 4 . 7/28/2020
naruto's harem and talk no jutsu are blending XD
Zenobien chapter 29 . 7/26/2020
I see you shikamaru, I thought women were troublesome?
Naruto elite covenant chapter 48 . 7/25/2020
Tayuya as a prisoner, I had already forgotten her. I wonder what fate has in store for her and Karin. I hope you explain it in one of the future chapters. Orochimaru died, that was surprising, for a moment I thought he would escape and would see him again later. And what will happen to Sasuke and Kabuto now that Orochimaru has died?
Michael Stacks chapter 101 . 7/22/2020
this story was sweet do not let others get u down this story was awesome
Rwbyfan259 chapter 29 . 7/10/2020
Go shikamaru
Rwbyfan259 chapter 21 . 7/10/2020
I thought she actually died for a minute there
dimitrov64 chapter 71 . 7/6/2020
i'm not crying, you're crying.

DAMMIT WHY AM I CRYING
Naruto elite covenant chapter 47 . 6/21/2020
Kushina acted very calm that her son was assigned to a class mission S. Karin betraying Orochimaru, the truth I think you captured the essence of the character. I do see Karin betraying Orochimaru to escape a situation like the one she is in.
9,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »