Reviews for A Mother's Love
JasmineDragon22 chapter 101 . 11/1/2019
First time reading this fic. It was great. Thank you!
Kuru0 chapter 1 . 10/30/2019
Well, the story was great. Few bits I didn't like, far more that I did. The things I didn't like were fair, which is more than I can say for most stories. Did find this story on the Webnovel app. Dude named 'Ralph_Hermoso' just copy pasted it. Apparently he wanted to read it himself with the larger font. Not particularly sure if you would care but figure it was worth mentioning. He did give credit, was only way I found it on FF. Going to be looking through your other stories. Can only hope they are at least half as good as this one.
Naruto elite covenant chapter 28 . 10/28/2019
Gabrella's name still doesn't like me much, but the character is good. With this chapter you already gave it depth, I really thought you would eventually forget about it.
Elle4Life chapter 101 . 10/25/2019
And I need to read all his stories to find out exactly which is the best. Ps the other one was from me too, just forgot to write my name
Guest chapter 101 . 10/25/2019
This is like the best story ever; all u haters better sit down somewhere and chill. U mad for what? This is actually the best story I have ever read by this author and the other story A Mother’s Love Fire And Blood is worse than this one and I think left on a cliffhanger or something. So to s it up this is prolly the best of all his stories
Elle4Life chapter 99 . 10/25/2019
Kurama is gonna kill them; this chapter was funny and amazing
Elle4Life chapter 95 . 10/25/2019
No he can’t be dead that’s impossible
Elle4Life chapter 89 . 10/24/2019
Shoulda just listened to naruto now you’ve gotten urself killed
Elle4Life chapter 81 . 10/23/2019
Suicide if u try to let go I’m sad to know ya I’m said I know ya! No seriously why did she have to commit suicide damn?!
Elle4Life chapter 74 . 10/23/2019
And guest how can u say she/he is an awful writer when ur only on chapter 9 like what’s wrong with u
Elle4Life chapter 72 . 10/23/2019
Why u say she is an awful person writer and don’t say she should die, because that’s how people commit suicide. Guest writer
Elle4Life chapter 73 . 10/23/2019
Oh snap the end of the world
GreyscaleWriter chapter 101 . 10/23/2019
despite the few discrepancies i had with the fic overall i enjoyed the read. It was a great take on the idea of one of narutos parents surviving. Thanks for the read 8/10
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2019
You are an awful writer. Fuck you and this pitiful story. I hope you die.
Elle4Life chapter 60 . 10/22/2019