Reviews for A Mother's Love
Jabberdom chapter 101 . 9/14/2018
I loved the way the story had been told. I might of need a few minutes here and there but I always came back for more. I give this story 10/10.
DragoonSensei chapter 101 . 9/13/2018
This is a briliant story
This was 4 days well spent reading it and I don't regret a minute
Monster King chapter 101 . 9/10/2018
Great story.
Jabberdom chapter 13 . 9/6/2018
anyone else get the joker and Harley vibe from the way sauske treats sakura?
Redhawk29 chapter 5 . 8/28/2018
Wtf is happening?
Redhawk29 chapter 3 . 8/28/2018
How old is Ino in this? And why do so many of these 5 year olds know so much sexual innuendo?
lechoc12 chapter 101 . 8/21/2018
It has been a very long time since a fanfiction made me cry or have any feels, I was completely overwhelmed by this story and enjoyed it completely, great job and thank you.
Xeranes chapter 19 . 8/21/2018
I just read "of the river and the sea" anddo not like the way zabuza works in cannon anymore.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2018
To the reviewer who said they can do 5 miles in five minutes that is ridiculous. 5 minutes is an extremely fast time for someone to run 1 mile.
Guest chapter 101 . 8/7/2018
I am a little late to join the party of reading this story but it is so freaking awesome. I’ve read a lot of fanfiction stories and recently started reading Naruto fanfiction your story is by far one of the best if not the best story I’ve read.
The only real issue I have had with your story is the spelling errors that would pop up every so often.
You have done an excellent job regarding this story.
Delta4Phoenix chapter 72 . 7/29/2018
Her death actually made me cry. And Naruto is right, his behavior was stupid...but Jiraiya has a point. I just don’t know how to feel about this.
Alfy chapter 3 . 7/24/2018
Okay three chapters in and i'm loving it. something about moms slaughtering men in droves to protect behr son just warsms my heart
Thallion chapter 26 . 7/19/2018
I thought Lee couldn't use external chakra (i.e. jutsu tree walking, etc) but used internal chakra to enhance his body and use some of his fighting techniques?
Guest chapter 38 . 7/18/2018
Little sister imouto
Guest chapter 101 . 7/13/2018
I think the ending was the best one for the story hopefully you make a sequel as to his son's life as that would be fitting as boruto is a series and I would love to see more of your writing
9,527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »