Reviews for A Mother's Love
GloriouSin chapter 52 . 1/20/2023
Pointless romance forcing. Naruto as he acts might as well be Sasuke from original story, he talks nice shit but only thinks about jutsu and wont even put up a minor fight for his girlfriend. Hinata has near 0 prescence here and the shitty OC has such a vanilla and forced story it will hurt any readers asshole to read. Generally if you want to read a super-shit version of OG naruto retelling (cos author railroads EVERYTHING) where ultimately no single change matters and everyone is jerking off to Naruto who acts like Sasuke then this is for you. Honestly Sasuke's plot (which sadly gets ruined, go figure) is one of the best Sasuke plots i even read, he is literally redeemable for once, but the author kills him off ;p i mean 99% of Naruto fanfic authors redeem thei sasu-chan for 0 reason while this guy gives him the very first good Sasuke plot ever written just to kill him off-screen so Danzo can fap to his head.
setokayba2n chapter 101 . 1/20/2023
Well, it was good I guess... Good work
Naruto elite covenant chapter 69 . 12/29/2022
It was a nice detail that Sakura's death continues to affect third parties, such as Lee. How weak Kisame turned out in this fic, I thought he was a clone too.
Zeke Hooper chapter 101 . 11/17/2022
good story.
Zeke Hooper chapter 86 . 11/17/2022
well, that was a twist. so pain isn't Nagato.
Zeke Hooper chapter 26 . 11/15/2022
you killed Neji.
Lord Erethar chapter 9 . 10/28/2022
While the story does not have any grammatical issues, and it’s pacing is decent, there is a serious issue in that many of the characters are extremely OOC. I get it to a degree, people and situations are bound to change based on the premise of the story, however not to the degree that is shown by some characters. It’s clear that either the author has not seen/read the whole of the series, or has made a unilateral decision to base a lot of the characters motives and personalities on impressions given by the earlier points in the series. Itachi in the specific chapter shows that most of all, being clearly based around the “killed my clan to rest my strength” impression of the earlier series rather than what is shown to be his actually feelings and thoughts from the later series. All in all, while the series was clearly going to be an AU setting, there was no indication that the character’s personalities and motives would vary so wildly.
k.deathnote.5 chapter 1 . 10/6/2022
SHWAT the use of-san, -chan, and -kun are to show respect with the -san at the end of a persons name unless said person gives you permission to not use the honorification at the end of their name. While -chan and -kun are used for friendly individuals who are close to one another.
SHWAT chapter 15 . 10/5/2022
Why are all your original names in English...
So jarring when you use -san -chan and -kun, even when it is not required...
Dancert chapter 1 . 9/27/2022
Nice story and meet ideea, I like it.
EVIL-SAGE chapter 101 . 8/17/2022
The best naruto story i have ever read realistic and satisfying
Noreen I-shi chapter 19 . 8/16/2022
Hmm okay i done here, not because the story bad. It's just my teste, i wanna to read about mc without 1 absolute pair, especially since kid.

Hmm for you who wanna reading this, j recommended this for you who's find fresh story and fine chars development, and a pious a only wife
Noreen I-shi chapter 4 . 8/15/2022
So far so good, not disappointed for me
Naruto elite covenant chapter 68 . 8/12/2022
It did take them a while to find out that Naruto had been kidnapped, but they reacted quickly. I only hope to see how Kushina will react when she finds out.
Xenokiller419 chapter 8 . 7/10/2022
Why the hell would you nerf the uzumaki clan so hard they don't know seals even though that was one of the reasons they where exterminated by 3 hidden villages and it was kushina who taught minato how to use seals they don't have a bloodline the uzumaki clan had multiple bloodlines and the reason they have red hair and where masters at sealing and the reason kumo wanted to capture kushina so I don't know why you are saying the namikaze are a very powerful old clan when they where just created by minato when he became hokage and he was an orphan
9,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »