Reviews for A Mother's Love
rageouss chapter 21 . 6/27/2022
"I guess I just don't have it in me to kill someone I consider a friend, even when they've taken away someone I love." Naruto answered tiredly.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, im out.
rageouss chapter 6 . 6/15/2022
'"No," Naruto said seriously. "My father was the hero who saved this village from the Kyuubi. He gave everything to save Konoha. I want to be like him and even greater. I love Konoha and its people and I want to protect them and keep them safe. And I want to be better than any who came before otherwise what's the point?"'

but why?! seriously, why in the fuck?! WHY?! even his mother is brainwashing him! what reason could this guy possibly have to love the village?! every fanfic is the same, 99% just casually brainwash the MC into loving the village, even if they were all good to him, why would he dedicate his life to be a pencil pusher hokage?! WTF MAN
alefrosier chapter 2 . 6/13/2022
Finally a decent Kushina, without that crap to forgive the villagers have to kill anyway, I just wish he didn't want to be hokage, just the nonsense of putting the village above the well being of his family should already be a reason for Naruto not wanting to be hokage
Gamester200 chapter 101 . 5/20/2022
This was great. Read it all in like 3 days
jimmy.oz chapter 101 . 5/16/2022
Well i actually finished reading the story this time and overall it was a descent read. Even though there was quite a bit i didn't like but that happens quite a bit in stories. Think i will go ahead a re read the true monster one.
jimmy.oz chapter 89 . 5/16/2022
He should have just got rid of them now instead of having to deal with them later.
jimmy.oz chapter 80 . 5/16/2022
That is a really good ninjutsu that i am surprised no one has ever thought about to defeat anyone with eye powers.
jimmy.oz chapter 74 . 5/16/2022
Well at least he is still training to be better. Sucks Tsunade had to die like i thought would happen when someone close to him would get hurt.
jimmy.oz chapter 71 . 5/16/2022
Wont lie this chapter almost makes just want to skip to the end of the story and be done with it.
jimmy.oz chapter 68 . 5/15/2022
Well i know he survives even if i think this whole thing was waste and he went down way too easy to be honest but its whatever.
jimmy.oz chapter 66 . 5/15/2022
Really find it dumb how Naruto is acting especially since it will most likely be forced later for him to him to have some major defeat or someone close to him will get hurt because of how he acts which he should already know better after all. Even his father knew that jutsu and still died.
jimmy.oz chapter 65 . 5/15/2022
I know sometimes Jonin still work with each other and all but really expected him to at least go on a mission by himself at least once or twice.
jimmy.oz chapter 63 . 5/15/2022
Seriously feel like the Uchiha massacre will still happen somehow but then again i doubt they will all die like in the show or manga.
jimmy.oz chapter 52 . 5/15/2022
Curious how he gets with Yugito in all this especially since it seems like it wouldn't happen. Well hopefully he comes back a lot stronger and glad Sasuke is dead or at least hope he is. never know sometimes when bastards just come back from the dead lol.
jimmy.oz chapter 51 . 5/15/2022
Too forced to be honest but its whatever since i was ok with him going on the training to be stronger even though i believe he should have learned to fight without Kurama's power as well to get even stronger.
9,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »