Reviews for A Mother's Love
No words can describe this epic fanfic! Just amazing!
IllMindBrandon chapter 3 . 1/31
Omg the ending was funny, glad this is NaruHina at the moment xD
IllMindBrandon chapter 1 . 1/31
Reading, and it's off to a decent start.
CaptainToast321 chapter 101 . 1/29
The lending in the far future was awesome xD
Good story. Can't wait to read your other stories.
CaptainToast321 chapter 72 . 1/29
As sad as I am that she died, I gotta say your descriptions of them and how you characterize them is excellent. The whole arrogance thing really fits for his character. Good job on that
I just hope he doesn't go all emo for any length of time
CaptainToast321 chapter 69 . 1/29
Honestly I'm kinda pissed. This whole arc just irritates me for some reason. Good writing and grammar though.
CaptainToast321 chapter 52 . 1/29
I forgot to say this earlier but thank god orochimaru and sasuke have finally both died. I just hope Kabuto doesn't use that stupid ass resurrection jutsu and fuck up everything.
CaptainToast321 chapter 34 . 1/29
Ugh. I'm annoyed you let orochimaru get away. Why can't anyone just let him fucking die permanently for once. Him and Kabuto need to just die painfully.
Not really about your fic, but naruto fanfiction in general but God do those two annoy me.
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 101 . 1/28
Ok I was fairly impressed with the story over all (not counting the sappy parts). You made nearly the entire thing make sense, except for one thing that never got explained. If kushina wasn't the jinchuriki before naruto, how the fuck did it end up in the village? Also, what was the deal with madara? Aside from that the story was rather well written (as well as your rant at the beginning of chapter 101 :D)
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 1/20
Goood vv
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 30 . 1/17
So far, cliche as hell with some decent humor here and there. It started to get interesting with itachi, waned off some and then gabrella peaked my interest a bit. Also, currently annoyed you passed up such a great chance for a bad pun. "Operation DK."
vampwalker709 chapter 2 . 1/14
Lmoa spoiled much jk.
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 1/14
Great start looking forward to see were you took this seeing

as it was written before everything became clear.
Lightmare chapter 101 . 1/13
Awesome fanfic. I'll admit I got teary eyed at the end there. :)
The Bird of Flames chapter 101 . 12/31/2015
Such a good story. I just finished it, and I have to say, had me hanging on some points. My English teacher always used to say," if an author makes you feel strong emotions towards a book, or makes you swear because of the book, the author has done a fantastic job writing the book." And I definetley agree, because this story has done just that.
9,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »