Reviews for A Mother's Love
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Guest chapter 101 . 4/15/2016
Great read. This fic actually gave me chills at some points. The Uzumaki were displayed in a belivable way and the Namizake were not completely overblown with some crazy kekkei genkei sehich was refreshing. I like how everyone was displayed OOC, but they were still charming kudos to the Authou, I have to say that I genuinley enjoyed reading this and I couldn't put it down(I read it on my phone)
MGStarFire chapter 81 . 4/11/2016
i really hate the uchiha clan right now
MGStarFire chapter 72 . 4/11/2016
i don't like the way naruto became hokage you had to kill off tsunade for him to become hokage and he was right he is not worthy of being hokage
MGStarFire chapter 50 . 4/10/2016
i suspected sasuke would kill sakura from the begining of the story i just hoped he wouldn't i won't lie i'm a little dissapointed
RedMafia991 chapter 48 . 4/9/2016
k,n
Guest chapter 101 . 4/7/2016
Thank you. Thank you for the creativity an d dedication you have displayed here. This story has made my week.
FicitonalFicitonfan chapter 101 . 4/7/2016
I think i wouldn't be going too far if i said this is one of the best stories on this website, i enjoyed it immensely, it's exceptionally well thought-out, and well written, characters developed nicely, evens chain smoothly, all in all, it was a wonderful read, i only hope it lasted a few hundred more chapters, but i guess that's too much to ask for.
Flamboyant Turtle chapter 22 . 3/27/2016
hi I have a nice day best regards David David and I have a good time and consideration for the use a different way than that of a new job is to have the same as a result I am going to the next few months back and let me a call from the following user camera and I
anubis7446 chapter 30 . 3/26/2016