Reviews for A Mother's Love
Naruto elite covenant chapter 61 . 2/20/2021
Poor Motosuwa, he tried his best. Surely Naruto will be happy for being considered ninja enemy of class S with an enormous one compensates by its head, but I do not believe that to Kushina it likes so much the news.
Jajaja, Kushina called to its brother by its nickname, for some reason, I did not saw come that. By the positive side, they are going to let to Jiraiya survive, but not really if it would prefer to die, or the physical punishments that are going to him to impose.
Kingofsenju chapter 62 . 2/8/2021
I feel like u focused to much on the kurama chakra and naruto skill as a ninja
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 92 . 2/4/2021
Pm me those stories with Hinata if anyone can
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 43 . 2/2/2021
Making the Bejiu similar to the Kaiju in the Godzilla Monster verse. Walking natural disasters that are so powerful thier existence threatens the areas around them. However unlike the Monsterverse Kaiju, Bejiu don't heal the earth after their accidentally destruction.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 28 . 2/2/2021
Taking an entire chapter to develop a character that is a walking saskue parallel now that Naruto in this fic isn't. This is why I LOVE FANFICTION AND YOU NO HOMO.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 26 . 2/2/2021
hah Foreshadowed Yugito I love it
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 23 . 2/1/2021
oh I like this Uchiha
Naruto elite covenant chapter 60 . 1/21/2021
Typical Uzumakis suicidal, just when Jiraiya thought that everything had been well. It was an impressive rescue, but it seems to me that Naruto I escape almost too easy. I will already read as all this in the following chapter finishes, something says to me that the future of Jiraiya he is very dark when it returns to Konoha.
Naruto elite covenant chapter 59 . 1/12/2021
What an original way to celebrate the 3,000 reviews, although I can't help but feel sorry for Naruto.
Motosuwa is terrifying, if the Tsuchikage had allowed him to arrest both men, Jiraiya wouldn't have been able to do anything.
Kushina worked so hard on Naruto's discipline, and Jiraiya and his uncle are destroying that discipline.
Naruto elite covenant chapter 58 . 1/4/2021
Jiraiya should worry more about what Kushina will do to her when she finds out that she took her son to Iwa.
What a good start they had, Motosuwa is suspicious of Jiraiya's intentions and already threw a distractor with the Uzumakis prisoners.
Naruto elite covenant chapter 57 . 12/31/2020
It's a good anecdote from a normal day for Naruto on his training journey. True, Naruto is no joker in this alternate reality, but he can be easily manipulated by Jiraiya. I laughed a lot when I read what Naruto finds difficult. The next arc is obviously going to get interesting.
Naruto elite covenant chapter 56 . 12/21/2020
Both Tayuya and Haku had a very complicated and tragic childhood. It's interesting that Tayuya fell in love with Haku, now if there is a well-formed love triangle.
Poor and innocent Haku, or at least innocent in that part of life, makes sense considering that Zabuza probably did not discuss such matters with him.
Something that I would have liked to happen in the canon is precisely for Naruto to mention anecdotes that he lived with Jiraiya.
Guest chapter 101 . 12/15/2020
My screen's blurry due to my tears but damn this story was good!
Guest chapter 96 . 12/15/2020
Too annoying. I'll just skim through the last chapters because this is starting to suck too hard.
Guest chapter 86 . 12/15/2020
Wow, I don't think I've ever read this AU version of Pein before and I've read many billions of words in this universe! Very powerful, made me tear up and have the urge to look up sad Naruto songs on Youtube.
9,527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »