Reviews for Of Kings and Trash Mufasa and Taka
It was great, but I would prefer if Taka and Mufasa showed up more. Also, what is the next story called? And if you write another one, would you please make it focus on the love triangle between Sarabi, Mufasa, and Taka? Thanks.
Jesussaves119 chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
gret but don;t like cussinh
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
I love your story do crossovers on YouTube please
uuruu chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
You spelled crap trap and Ziras mother is Nara
hhos chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Uru stared at Uru what?!
Mufasa4eva chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Towards is one word
CuteDawgz42 chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
*licks the tear slipping down Kivuli's snout, savoring the taste of the hyena's tear on my tongue*
Chika135 chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
love all ur chapters and I don't get what part was unrealistic?wow that's gonna bother me 2day
Chika135 chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
your doing gr8 but it wasn't Taka who was friends with Sarafina and Sarabi 1st it was Mufasa but still I love your lion king stories
Chika135 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I love your stories they're gr8 your doing wonderful on writing them
Chika135 chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
I love stories about mufasa and taka as cubs 'cause it talks about uru I love uru alot and I love ahadi so do you have any stories about uru or ahadi's life? if you do please tell me about them because I would love to read them

from,

tjt23
Chika135 chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
I just love this whole story mostly because uru was in it I love uru and ahadi great job

sincerely,

tjt23
TigressPL chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
I hope you'll excuse me for writing just one review, but I think it's a more reasonable way of reviewing a complete story.

Before I read this story I would never even suppose one can create so dark and cruel vision of Pride Lands and the neighboring terrains... The hardest thing to get used to was Kivuli's personality. Seeing as how he is a side character in this story, his cannibalism was really disgusting. But that's only a part of all the abuse... The Uru-Ahadi or Guedado-Shakarri relations were also filled with cruelty. It's how you write it though; there is a need for every genre of literature.

What I liked much more were the scenes involving lion cubs' playtime. Zira's behavior after being saved by Taka is also very amusing - and quite a good idea for explaining her later fanaticism. Uru's personality is also pleasingly developed.

Some things are quite irrational, though. For example - Shakarri was talking all around about her will of killing Uru and her cubs - and no one stood up to her? (save the queen, which is also quite surprising...) I'm not telling it's bad or such - it could just use some more explanation.

I'm not usually doing that, but I would like to point you two words you constantly misspell - it's actually "towards" and "straight". I don't know if someone pointed it to you earlier, I'm just reading 'Of Kings and Trash 2' now. Also, no offense intended, I'm just trying to help.

Thanks for writing and sharing it - the story was really pleasing to read.
Bloodshot Chocolate chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
Whoa! Great story. It was just...wow. Amazing. I normally don't like OC's too much but I still loved this fic. :D I really don't know what to say...D: I'll read the sequel soon. Well done!
Nielae chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
Wow, this was a really well-written story. I've never seen someone use a lot of OCs and still pull it off without it getting confusing. I liked the whole thing with the hyenas (I think there should be more fics about them), and the way you wrote for Uru. Anyway, great job, and I'm going to read the sequel as soon as I can!