Reviews for Revenge!
Cinomarsh chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was awesome! Loved it!
Obscure Bird chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Another good one! I'd say you have these two down very well. Just right. :)
unamuerte chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
All I could see in this was Sweeney, Sweeney, Sweeney. THANK YOU for keeping him in character. This is just so well done. I am so glad I took the time to trawl through all the Sweeney fics to find this gem. )
Villanelle EVE chapter 1 . 7/15/2008

That was brilliance! You add so much detail, it's hecka good. Haven't really read something like this. You did it just right, without overdoing it. Thank God you kept them in character, that just added to the brilliance.

Love it!

~ E ~ V ~ E ~
The First Noelle chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I really liked this one. You can really see Benjamin Barker kinda peeking through Sweeney with the last sentence, but despite that he still remains Sweeney through the whole thing. :D
andaere chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
) Poor Sweeney. He's sick. (I adore sick!Sweeney.)

I like your characterization of Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett. They're both in character, but the tone of your story and their dialogue has an old-fashioned, Victiorian era kinda mood... if that makes any sense... anyway, it's cool.

The "Of blood?" line was brilliant. So was the Sweenett. So was the story. )

Good job!
matissehearts chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Ah! Sweenett brilliance! You have a wonderful way of describing the expressions, the way they move, it's absolutely marvelous. ]
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Nice fic; not too sickly but still very sweet. Both of them were nicely in character.

My only complaint is that the plague was really more of a middle ages disease; the Victorians had cholera, typhoid, TB, typhus, scarlet fever, dysentry, rickets, polio and a whole buch of other nasties but they never got the plague. Plus, because they're were few real medicenes (at least for the working classes), people could die from a bad case of the flu.

...Yeah, I'm a his geek.
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
haha that was awesome.

best line was.

“Of blood?”

hehe. :) great characterisation and i hope to read more of your stories.
Tricki chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hehehe he does indeed need her ;)

Damn Lucy!

I love the way you wrote them. Hope she doesn't have to bide her time too long...
The Kookie chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Aww. So cute. I'm a huge fan of LovettxTodd. D Very nice story. I'm favoriting!
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This was quite interesting-I was sure that Sweeney was going to punish her for trying to get for one of his razors.

I hope you are planning on continuing this :)
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
aww poor
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aw, such a sweet story. Poor Mr. Todd is sick, that won't do him any good if the Judge decides to come around. I can see it now...

Mrs. Lovett:

Hmm, that wouldn't be very good. Anyways, you have written this really well, and I really enjoyed reading it. Here's my favorite quote:

"Nellie felt a chill run up her spine, but she gave him a quick squeeze and said, “Alright then, love. I’ll fetch you a glass.”

“Of blood?”"

Haha, got to love that line. Very good story, glad you wrote it!
littlekittykat chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
"It was that Lucy’s fault, of course—he had thought of her, and in thinking of her he had shamed himself into right unhelpful and inopportune gentlemanly behavior. Well, one day she’d fix that. He couldn’t hold out forever. He needed her."

I loved that line, great fic!D