Reviews for Shattered Eyes
Jesus fuck! This story!
Conan3d1 chapter 19 . 11/15
This is definitly one of my favourite Naruto fanfics, just behind "Black Blood" by Williamgbirkin.
Conan3d1 chapter 5 . 11/14
...really? You gave the weakest character in seasons 1-4 a bloodline? I mean props to you making her as strong as Sasuke but why a bloodline? No one knows how to use it cus' it's hers, so she'll still not even know about it, it's like how Naruto doesn't know that he has the Kyuubi inside him until he's like 10. Although still props to you for making her stronger than Sasuke.
Conan3d1 chapter 4 . 11/14
WTF ARE WRONG WITH SAKURA'S EYE'S?!
Xethesis chapter 19 . 10/5
Well, if an update ever comes, ill know.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 19 . 10/1
Well then, last chapter was years ago and you were suffering from depression so im gonna put 2 and 2 together and say you offed yourself. Well it was a semi nice story oh well laters!
Cheshire Cat 800 chapter 19 . 9/23
Please continue and make Kakashi more of a sensei to Naruto.
Hydra Transcendence Bererker chapter 8 . 9/16
uh Magnet release, is an actual bloodline but is often aligned with Sunaton(sand release) and (metal release), more often paired with metal release and technically is lightning based with earth added, also not sure if it considered "canon". i remembered briefly gaara used iron sand in a shidppudan episode around the juubi's revival. Oh and i like how you are strengthening sakura to where she isn't useless, nice job there, and i also like how you have near perfectly captured the mindsets of the characters but could ya make the Kyuubi more inhumane like evolving the Kyuokagan to a similair state to Mangekyo Sharingan compared to Sharingan...? at least while naruto uses her chakra... and not the no need to wait, demon chakra boost anything it doesn't corrode and destroy, but an advanced state... maybe named something like (the translation for vivid/blossoming)-Kyoukagan?
Bruh. I've read this story many times and each time I've read it I've thought "wow this is really good." I've read many story's. I've developed a Hall of Fame for story's that are so good that they should be considered art. This story will go in my Hall of Fame where only 2 other stories reside out of the thousands I've read. Congrats man keep up the good work.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 8/25
very good... but... i see that it has been three years... o.o
Esmereilda chapter 18 . 8/23
srry hebi-teme but Naruto isn't power hungry and is well aware of the mantra ab power and responsibity from spiderman and as well as the cost of his own power that and he just plain hates orochimaru's gut even more than he hates the kyuubi
Esmereilda chapter 17 . 8/23
if ever there was an oh c**p moment this would probs be it
Esmereilda chapter 14 . 8/21
I'm not sure where you're going with this but I really cant see all off team 7 seeking out hebi-teme
Esmereilda chapter 8 . 8/19
the iruka and by extension Naruto and gaara are their own worst and best matches given the relationship bt electricity and magnetism
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 8/18
poor Naruto and sakura i'd pity mizuki too but he's a a son of a gun so no pity for him
also in the canon youton or lava release is the combo of earth and fire but I can kinda see how u get metal from that combo too since one ex is that iron mined from the earth is heated and melted in the production of steel and blacksmiths use fire in weapon forcing
2,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »