Reviews for Shattered Eyes
Please don’t tell me you gave Sakura naruto a blood limit
nel chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Now I remember why I stopped reading this bullshit... ggwp

"this motherfucker sakura lover and giving her a bloodlimit ffs" I left murmuring to myself...
Salvecai chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
P.S. in Canon Mei has a bloodline limit where she can combine earth and fire which be comes Magma Style.
WinterForSummer chapter 6 . 11/6/2017
If Mizuki was that smart Naruto wouldn't have ever beat him in the first place, never the less it is your fan-fiction so do what ever you want. I was just pointing out that it took away from the story.
goofysdisciple chapter 7 . 9/21/2017
So i know i'm overly opinionated and that since 'she' appears to be Naruto's age it could be a ruse to seduce him but the whole portaying Kyuubi as female always bothered me. In the manga Kurama uses male pronouns and in the anime has a male voice. Which could be attributed to it being so growly it sounds male but Matatabi has a female voice which makes that assumption null and void. I know i know your fic your rules it's just a pet peeve and the fic is still awesome and makes the whole bloodline stealing thing actually believable. ...my headcannon always was that the bijuu sort of mimed/adapted the gender of their host to be more relatable/because the host was their physical body in that instance.
Nasnaraer Astaroth-Belial chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
so i know im an asshole for pointing this out but it just irks me when i see it. Only Kirigakure has hunter-nin. just like iwa has the explosion corps and konoha has ROOT, Kiri's hunter-nin division was developed after the mass-defections triggered by a combination of the third war, the bloodline purge, and the civil war. again, i know im an ass for pointing out something like that in fanfiction, but it kind of fucks up the world state beyond simple author liberties.
Vyctus chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
So I already finished what you wrote. Can't wait till you update again, it's a very well written story. Even though it hasn't been updated in a long while I hope you continue.
Later,
Vyc
Narutohyuuga1234 chapter 7 . 8/22/2017
Uzushiogakure
Sorry
Narutohyuuga1234 chapter 7 . 8/22/2017
It's uzushigakure not uzumakigakura
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2017
Thank you this is awesome and im glad you didn't give sakura his bloodline
kakashisenju123 chapter 7 . 7/19/2017
yes. Copying others techique is baaaad. Its a cheap uchiha thing to do.. ... copying a kekkei genkai that Yamato had to undergo gruesome experiments is okay though
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2017
Oh, Inari, you sweet sweet soul. You should've just told Naruto rather than try to sabotage Pinkette and Duckbutt's efforts so Naruto will know what they are up to.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/9/2017
Umm I don't know if you'll ever read this or not biting just wanted to say I liked ur story. It was interesting to me how u changed the story slightly and even put everything in detail I wish u had finished the story because it's so great and I like the no pairing because it makes the story flow easier to me not having to focus on couples but I just wanted to say if u ever read this plz continue this story because it has become my most favorite story by far. I could never find one that really interested me this one did and the whole way of giving Sakura a bloodline limit was great making the story even better especially with the arrogance sasuke gave and his bastardness oh and can't forget inari's pranks lighting sasuke's butt on fire but. Adios
Guest chapter 19 . 6/7/2017
Please for the love of ramen write the next chapter please!
BUNNYKAT12 chapter 19 . 6/7/2017
Why is it every time I find a Great fanfic it's not finished. What a waste!
2,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »