Reviews for Shattered Eyes
realfanficcritic chapter 1 . 6/27
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it is not going to be godlike?!
Seto1412 chapter 12 . 6/20
thus is good but i can do whitout the whole hinata
ilovemadara127 chapter 1 . 4/25
ilovemadara127 chapter 1 . 4/24
"Epic Length" my ass, don't make promises you can't keep
Is this story discontinued? Cuz its been a while since it's last update.
embrewing chapter 6 . 2/17
...so mizuki was somehow able to spy on 2 kage level sninobi...and escape at the same time, well at least he was still a dramatic moron.
Please don’t tell me you gave Sakura naruto a blood limit
nel chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Now I remember why I stopped reading this bullshit... ggwp

"this motherfucker sakura lover and giving her a bloodlimit ffs" I left murmuring to myself...
Salvecai chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
P.S. in Canon Mei has a bloodline limit where she can combine earth and fire which be comes Magma Style.
WinterForSummer chapter 6 . 11/6/2017
If Mizuki was that smart Naruto wouldn't have ever beat him in the first place, never the less it is your fan-fiction so do what ever you want. I was just pointing out that it took away from the story.
goofysdisciple chapter 7 . 9/21/2017
So i know i'm overly opinionated and that since 'she' appears to be Naruto's age it could be a ruse to seduce him but the whole portaying Kyuubi as female always bothered me. In the manga Kurama uses male pronouns and in the anime has a male voice. Which could be attributed to it being so growly it sounds male but Matatabi has a female voice which makes that assumption null and void. I know i know your fic your rules it's just a pet peeve and the fic is still awesome and makes the whole bloodline stealing thing actually believable. ...my headcannon always was that the bijuu sort of mimed/adapted the gender of their host to be more relatable/because the host was their physical body in that instance.
Yellow Yondaime chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
so i know im an asshole for pointing this out but it just irks me when i see it. Only Kirigakure has hunter-nin. just like iwa has the explosion corps and konoha has ROOT, Kiri's hunter-nin division was developed after the mass-defections triggered by a combination of the third war, the bloodline purge, and the civil war. again, i know im an ass for pointing out something like that in fanfiction, but it kind of fucks up the world state beyond simple author liberties.
Vyctus chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
So I already finished what you wrote. Can't wait till you update again, it's a very well written story. Even though it hasn't been updated in a long while I hope you continue.
Later,