Reviews for Shattered Eyes
Good work -
Good work-
chris8124u chapter 7 . 8/18
I like this story so far what I wonder is if you could work an alternate where the kyubbi is helpful? I think that could be interesting as well and just think of the trouble Naruto could get into;)
Bloody9000 chapter 19 . 8/13
plz update soon
rinievermilion chapter 7 . 7/22
At first i was like yeah! And woww, naruto got a bloodline limit! And it can copy other bloodlines too. I mean, how awesome is that?! But then you started to pull of something even more awesome, the apparently the bloodline cn affect people to have it(?) I kinda lose interest to read this so i just scrolled around. Very good fic but you put so many bloodline i think their gonna get stronger than ever. I mean, honestly iruka and sakura? Not that i hate them or something, it just kind of bother me. This kind of fic is just not my type, you know what i mean. Oh well, maybe someday I'll get back to this. Good fic nonetheless! x
Joeygoer chapter 19 . 6/29
Can you please continue the story I'm loving this story and would love to see it continued
Dood567 chapter 19 . 6/29
Why did you abandon this story? Author's who abandon their stories, especially if they're as good as yours, seriously disappointment me.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/25
Great plot and chapter
Nautos lover chapter 4 . 6/21
Sakura having a Bloodline limit BULLSHIT SHE DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE ONE. Stop making people have bloodline limit who's going to be next Ino? Just stop your story was great in the beginning now it's shit i quit im not going to read it to the end it's f*cking bullshit. I think naruto does deserve to be godlike you see people are still bullying him in your story. You should make naruto not have care in the world and copy bloodline limits its the shinobi world ninjas kill for gosh sake.
Blaze1992 chapter 16 . 5/25
Okay I think you're related to either Anko or Ibiki for sadist idea's. The fox in the anime may have been a creature of pure destruction but at least it had some honor not to F**k with someone emotions and mind. At least by doing that the fox will always be better than humans or more importantly an Uchiha. But no you just had to make the fox a royal stuck up evil bitch. I am starting to think that you think Naruto needs to suffer. Please turn this around.
Blaze1992 chapter 13 . 5/25
So let me get this right if he uses the fox's power he becomes something like a wild animal but if he uses the Kyoukagan he become an uncaring prick. I can honestly say I feel mad that I can't tell which one is a worse side effect.
Blaze1992 chapter 10 . 5/25
I thought the forest of death was training ground 44 not 41?
EmyLove chapter 7 . 5/21
I like the story so far but I'm not a big fan of FemKyuu, but I wont stop reading because of that. I like Naruto's Bloodline Limit! I like how Kakashi's caring and helping to Naruto. I love Iruka's Bloodline Limit too! I'm not to sure how I feel about Sakura getting a Bloodline Limit, but so far I love it! :) :)
ErinSkyeLi2.7 chapter 17 . 5/13
YES! Even if I sort of disagree that Sakura gets a Bloodline Limit, I think it's the perfect choice for her. It improves her determination to become stronger, and AT LEAST change a little, from being an idiotic weak fangirl to a determined slightly-demented fangirl. And the Kinzokuton is pretty useful, for Sakura. I really hate the abuse people give her (even though I slightly do too), but honestly, both canon and here, she's growing stronger, every day. Because Sasuke, Naruto, whatevs. But the fact that if she knew that Naruto gave it to her, accident or not, it's sort of...downgrading. But now that I think about this, it was the right decision. Mainly because that it gives her a point to match her teammates. The tension you make between the OC'S and the friendship and horror sends thrills into my heart, and I can't help but want to read more.
Like Shizuka? I LOVE IT! It just makes me ponder about her more. I REALLY LOVE IT! AND TO MAKE Iruka stronger? Brilliant! It gives him more screen-time, and it just shows to appreciate Iruka, and that he's definitely not a regular Chuunin, both Canon and this piece of writing.
I give you a thumbs-up! CONTINUE!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I bet its a time limit like with the sage mode. Or maybe he can only use each kekki genki a certain number of times.
2,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »