Reviews for Bittersweet
Wow...I love such stories written by way you described the lemon was just so definitely helped listening to 'Bittersweet' by Rasmus on the story has reduced me to tears,even though it was a little too short for my ever stop writing such stories.
kittycat2654 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
That was so sweet!... i'm going to cry! \(*A*)/
Aikko Katami Evans chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I really enjoyed this.
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
...Whoa. That was amazing; the way you described everything with such utter detail! I loved it!
yoyo chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
aw, how sweet they are
Kurai Suicide chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Beautiful

Breathtaking

Forbbiden

Love.
goldenpaw chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
aw, i expected there to be a lemon in this one... altogether VERY interesting though... you have talant
Akeiro-Akumu chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I love this song X3, it's nice to know there's Apocalyptica fans that write songfics with their songs.. I was listening to the song while reading, and it's perfect for the story ) Definatly one of my most favorites
cyberkxk chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hey, this fic can't be rated M . it still hurts but really is sweet to me.
blacktinkerbell chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Bittersweet, indeed. Nice descriptions, and I like the way you only implied some things, instead of just saying them.

Not to sound like a smart-ass, or something worse, but while reading your work I noticed the misuse of "laid". That verb form, is past tense and past particple of "lay" - meaning 'to place something on/atop something else'. If you wanted, as I suppose you did, do say that somebody was lying next to, or whatever other preposition, the correct form would be lay (lain). So:-

LAY - LAID - LAID

LIE - LAY - LAIN
florauchiha chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Woot. Hot and sweet.
RitsukaUchiha chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Once again, this was gorgeous. Your writing was exquisite. I was captivated by all the sensory beauty of it all. especially the part about sasuke sewing himself back together, that was wonderfull. 9/10. _
redcloud xx chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
"Ah, yes. Can’t forget...put back together." that one whole paragraph was amazing. beautifully written, thank you. very relatable.
Ophelia Hall chapter 1 . 3/15/2008