Reviews for Patron God of Tricksters
rachil chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Lovely so far :) (I've read up to chapter twelve, but I accidentally hit the back button or something) hippie you continue this
lolipopcandylala chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
i know its been awhile but i was hopeing that maybe u counld continue

its a great story and i really like it
Rikado chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
This is all very interesting and cute. I love that Itachi is-the god of love was it?-I don't think anything specific was every stated for him but in any case I think it suits him perfectly. Not to mention Sasuke's hatred/revenge seems to nicely fit him as well. Everything seems so well thought out and goes with the characters nicely.

The only suggestion (actually its more like a plea) is to show more of Sasuke's background at the beginning so we can understand a bit more of the crimes that he is being sentenced for.

I really should have gone to bed hours ago, but I just couldn't seem to pull myself away from this fic. After finishing chapter 12, I'm really hoping to read more. That being said, please update again when you get the chance.
NeitherAngelNorDevil chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
O this is getting SO exciting! Gaara appears, Sasukle and Naruto bond...and yeah...Sausuke and NAruto 3

Seriously, lovin this fic xx
NeitherAngelNorDevil chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
Awe I wish I could give some lovin to Sasu's ears P Haha...wow that sounds weird O_O;;

I hope Kyuubi can help Sasuke out...I don't want him stuck an extra 10yrs as a cat T_T lol?
HorsesRain chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Lol! This story is awesome! Great job!

HorsesRain
cluelessninja65 chapter 12 . 8/9/2009
yay for gaara! i love him! hm not liking the sound of that plan neji and shikamaru were making...doesn't sound like it would be good for naruto. hmm wonder what zabuza and haku are up to... please update ASAP!
jazzy chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
fantastic! I love this!
Katsheswims chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
Great chapter! I LOVE this.

I love how Sasuke and Naruto interact. It's wonderful.

You're introducing a lot of characters. We'll have to see what side they're on. I think Haku and Zabuza might be on Sasuke's side, and I think Temari is too, but I don't know about Gaara...

I like your ideas of Heaven and how the Gods' powers work.

Well, if Naruto does die yet everything goes okay for Sasuke he at least knows about Sasuke's home in Heaven so he can find him!

And maybe Naruto can get Kyuubi's powers if the need arises? And he can become a God?

I can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!
dragondancer711 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
sorry i cant tell the differance bettween june and july
dragondancer711 chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
ch 11 isnt new
moshi95 AKA sherley C chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
hahahaha nice ending

hope u update soon!
cluelessninja65 chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
hahaha naughty naruto, petting the naked kitty dude! ) great chapter! cant wait to see what happens next now that sasukes human for a bit!
NeitherAngelNorDevil chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
CUTE! Sasuke would make an amazing 'cat-person' XD I wish someone would draw that! Seriously...it would be amazing :P

YAY more Neji!
NeitherAngelNorDevil chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
Awe Neji! D He would look so cute in a woman's suit...not sure how his pride would feel though XD lol