Reviews for What Makes a Hero
CSINYBabyy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Great story.
ameriker chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
My favorite part!

“Now listen here, Messer. I don’t know your definition on what makes a hero, but I would certainly think racing off down a subway tunnel and doing everything in your power to stop a speeding train pretty much makes you one, regardless of your intentions. I’m allowed to have a hero, and it’s my choice, and I pick you, so stop acting like you didn’t do anything and tell me you love me.”
dutchtreat chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I love all your little 'what should've happened'-s stories...And I'd pick Danny as my hero too ;-)
A.Boleyn chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Hee! This was so sweet! I love how you described his emotions, trying to hold it together. Also him snarking at Stella... best line:

'I’m allowed to have a hero, and it’s my choice, and I pick you'

Bravo!
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
We were itching for a post-subway-ride-from-hell scene between Danny and Lindsay, and were CRYING when we didn't get one. Thank you so much for giving us one! :0P Great job!
HollywoodEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Perfect! I totally agree that this scene was missing. If we could just catch a glimpse of a date or something on the show...anything!
ChibiDawn23 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
And of course, he DID find something on the mp3 player, so it must've been a good night :)

You're right, Sugah, where was the DL in that episode? Danny could've come sprinting back after the train stopped, Lindsay could be standing on the platform, met him halfway...not very professional, yeah, but seriously now.

Anyhow, I like your take on it better. Nice one.
Loveless-Forever-in-the-dark chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Oh i LOVE this! they should so have done a scene like this in the show!
Mari22Ana chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Great job! I wish they had put this in the episode just like you wrote it. Excellent!
katydid13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Very nice and fluffy. I enjoyed it.
Efa chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
great fic

i love Dan & Linds

GOd bless
Elja chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Great story, yet again :) Love all your follow ups :)
aliaslover14 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Lovely.

Such a cute way to have that scene end.
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I'm so glad there are awesome fans like you to provide what the writers somehow forgot to put in the show! :o) Thanks for sharing!
OperationMarketGarden chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I think this is my favorite missing scene/ one shot yet!