Reviews for Training
LOL. I can see that happening. Nice fanfiction. Well done! XD
PurpleRock chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Soooo Cute! hehe
GlameowGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
XDD! What a cute one-shot, and what an evil May! Thanks for doing that, girls can be evil and kniving too! I saw no grammatical errors or spelling errors whatsoever, so kudos to you!
Advanceshipper3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Very funny. Please make a sequel.
beoderro chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Mean way use Vine Whip.. ) Great story! I really enjoyed reading it...Good writing also, i didn't spot any mistakes.
readeradv chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Thanks for the idea! Now I shall go flame pokeship fics with unneeded and worthless opinions!

BTW, great story. That is definitely Ash.
PeeblesPls chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
LOL! This was tres tres, funni!

doesn't get any better tahn this!

QT
Crusader chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
LOL, Ash was left high and dry and deserted by pikachu. Poor Ash...anyways the story was very well written; great job!
LuciferIX chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
So you're finally back. This was an absolutely fantastic fic. I didn't know that what was coming until it hit Ash right then and there. And although he said that he didn't like that type of training two thing say otherwise. First was of course tha massive blush that he put on during the kiss. Second was Pikachu obeying May more than Ash, thus him wanting to please her. As as they have said before, the pokemon take on many traits of their trainer.

Great story, I'll be looking forward to reading the other fic you put up!
zeaeevee chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
HA HA HAHA HA HA!

this was so funny! and CUTE at the same time!

TOTALLY AWESOME STUFF THERE!

KEEP IT UP!
WagaTamashii chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
OMG OMG OMG! YOU'VE WRITTEN SUMTHING POKEMON AFTER ABOUT 2 YEARS! Glad to see you.
aipomlee chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
that was funny! and cute! im addin it to me fave list! write more like this soon!