Reviews for I Love Being In My Room
9StephanieJane3 chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
carry on i wanna see sum1 find her
wethedreamers chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Omg freakin dark, but I absolutely loved it! I don't think it's too dark, it's grate, but really depressing. Sharpay died...so sad... You didn't mention this, but an idea (random and not exactly the best) of mine was to do the funeral from Gabriella's point of view or something like tjat.. Well, regardless, I think you should make the last one the funeral.

xox-Daizy
Misshurrrtbreak chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
is she in love with gabby?
tutorgurltigger chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
( Does she have to die? I love Sharpay. I think you should do a chapter from the teachers POV, the funeral would be so sad to read. Is there no way from a happy Gabpay ending?

But yeah, I really love your writing.

Looking forward to more.
J's Girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
dude continue it i like this its awesome!
iWizdom7 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
At first, when I finished reading the whole thing, I was like 'How emo can someone get?' but then, i realized, that it actually sounds like a really good prologue for a really good story! therefore, i think you should continue! i would most definitely read it, no matter how "emo" i think it sounds! :D update soon [hopefully]
SharpayFan95 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow, that's deep
AllForLoveAndHappiness chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
keep going plz! update
Jodi chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Hell yeah you should continue! Do not leave it there and do not let Sharpay die,that would be like terrible. Please update.
f00f00 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Man, it feels so long since I read anything by you. What the eff? This is pretty god. Awesome start...don't know if you plan on continuing it, but i'll be happy either way