Reviews for Session
GrumpySeptiplier chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I loved it
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
HA! Cute. Love Shrink Sokka, you did his character very well. And, yes, I bet he's still clueless. Toph was great too, I laughed at how she treated Shrink Sokka. Obviousy you followed the "Silence is golden, but hitting someone is even better" saying. XD Great job again, this was very rememberable.
JustAGirlWithAQuill chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Haha i luvd tht. I always luv wen sokka has tht beard on
No name chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Stupid?

I think it's hilarious and very well written! Great job!

Anyway, although Sokka seems pretty oblivious in this story, I'm sure that, somehow,he knows...and is hoping that Toph will make her move!

Please write another one! PLEASE!
blindbandit94 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
LOL. I could actually hear the 'Sokka-shrink voice' in my head! Ms. Toph-Beifong-serious.

Do you think Sokka even knows what Toph is implying? Probably not :D
danny phantom fan chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
haha! this is really nice. i want to be a pschiatrist when i grow up. and in the end of this fic, you'd expect Toph to tell Sokka how she really felt. but acctually, she just said,“Because Sokka: YOU. ARE. NOT. A. SHRINK!”. that part was really...um...random
Allison Wolch chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
hehe...very funny.
rooch24 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I found the story rather cute. Keep up the good work
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
YEY! I lurve it! I can actually see this happening in the show. It molds to their personalities well.

I LOVE IT THANK YOU! Heh, this is to great! He shrinks she reluctantly agrees but then he gets all ego shrink and she hits him and he's all and then she...

I LOVE YOU!

THANK YOU!

Now hurry with the D is for Drabble one. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me XD
Mira chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
haha!

very cute

they sound just like toph and sokka! Good Job!

poor toph :'(
ArtemisAsh chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
hahaah. Perfect! Topha attuidude and Sokka stupidity perfect pair :)glad it wasnt;' all mushy.
tokkafan chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Genious! I laughed so hard!
Grey Field chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Nice, funny, and just plain cool.
Miss Milly chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was really cute. . I can totally picture very similar to something that could appear on the show. Loved it!
Chimeko chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Great story! I love it. Very in character. Keep it up.