Reviews for Kevin's Survival
writer-person2 chapter 21 . 4/19/2013
This story is amazing! :)
ImperfectPerfection72029 chapter 21 . 2/19/2011
I waited until I read each chapter ta review: I loved it! Totally described how people say "Oh, he/she's all that now, but they'll just be a loser later." I loved it, kinda was iffy with the whole 'diaper' thing, I started gettin' scared about a fictional character. I can tell ya that I only read a story THIS long if the most current review page has mostly good reviews. Loved it, ending rocked, Chase is a douchy butt munch. :D
eveedemon chapter 21 . 5/26/2010
wow...this story..makes me tihnk of what I've been dealing with at school since Elementary school..I'm a freshman already..but I've had over 122 suicide attemps..so this story really touched my. I know what it's like to be called useless or worthless...I'm really glad you wrote this. Mabye others will understand the pain of being bullied.
Neo H.B.B. Sam chapter 21 . 6/12/2008
I recommended that every Ed, Edd n Eddy fan out there should read this fanfiction.
Kaiser Spartan chapter 21 . 3/9/2008
yay another chapther boo it's the last one
Colton M. H chapter 21 . 3/4/2008
Good epilogue! I liked it, although I did get confused at first on when this was happening.
H.B.B. Sam chapter 21 . 3/4/2008
Nice epilogue Berber! I like how you made Kevin heal up. Seriously, he's doing way better now! And the whole "Kevin/Janis" thing was obvious from the very begining of this fanfiction.

By the way, I hope that Chase rots in the ninth layer of hell!

P.S. I think that you should write a fanfiction about what happens to Chase once he gets out of prison.
Spikender chapter 20 . 3/2/2008
The last chapter was definitely the best chapter out of the whole story! I loved how Eddy stood up for Kevin, and how Kevin finally got back together with his friends. And now Kevin and Janis are dating! Very good end to a very good story. I'll read any future stories you write.
H.B.B. Sam chapter 20 . 3/1/2008
So Chase went to jail, Janis's dad got fired, Eddy and Kevin are no longer rivals, and best of all, Kevin's healing up again!

I wonder if you'll make a kind of squeal to this fanfiction were it takes place ten years later and you tell us what's happened to everyone.
Kaiser Spartan chapter 20 . 3/1/2008
sweet u finished the story u're a good author especially for making me like Kevin in this story keep writing more stuff
Colton M. H chapter 20 . 3/1/2008
To quote the producers "A happy ending will cheer up your day, even if he ends up with mom, keep it gay, keep it gay, keep it gay,". I do admit though, the first part of that is the only one that fits. Everything after "day" is irreverently actually.

Anyways, great job. I loved the ending.
Account Changed chapter 20 . 3/1/2008
AW! WHAT A NICE ENDING! EDDY AND KEVIN ARE NO LONGER RIVALS! I'm glad to hear everything's turned out well for Kevin. I wonder what Chase is up to nowadays. Hope he's still in jail!
Colton M. H chapter 19 . 2/21/2008
Good job again! It's good to see Kevin is getting better, he's a good guy I think.
H.B.B. Sam chapter 19 . 2/21/2008
Well, it's finally good to be seeing Kevin improve. By the way, who's expelled from school in this fanfiction?
Colton M. H chapter 18 . 2/14/2008
Great job! I loved it! I knew that if the others knew that Kevin and Hairs were one person they'd like him.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »