Reviews for What if
ophisFang chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
Lol, I want to play animal crossing now so I can make fun of it later. Is it really that bad?
hamid chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
cv ach 5barek cv
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
crazy stories!
FloatingTopHat56 chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
HAHAHA! I can't stop laughing- it's just amazing! Can't wait for part 2- poor Raito XDXD
FloatingTopHat56 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Come to candy moouuuuntaaaiinn, Ryuzaki...

I love it! :D
fangurlnumbaone chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
It was great! Really! Please don't set a freaking bear on me! I like not being deformed!
The One Called Demetra chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
I have now decided that if I ever go through with my 'Pimp Underappreciated and Undereviewed Fics From My Profile' plan (because in the DN archive, only yaoi gets reviews), this one is SO going on it. Chya.

Moar plz kthxbai.
The One Called Demetra chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
"I am too good for your gay fan service; that’s right, I am too good for yaoi!"

TRUTH.

But anyway, why does this not have moar reviews?
ok no chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
THIS IS AWESOME! L isn't dead! HOO-RAY!

okay im done nows!

EG
ok no chapter 8 . 4/4/2009
This was HILARIOUS! i LOVED it! bow down to the awsomeness that is L the vampire! (fan girl speaking)

also, i was just wondering if i could print this out so i could show someone who, sadly, can't go online and see it, i swear i won't claim i wrote it, i'll even put your pen name at the top to PROVE it's not mine.

let me know if it's okay, and if your wondering why this chapter only, it's cause my freind LOVES (in a fan girl way) L.

well this is long so... bye!

EG

p.s. this waz a stoopid review...
Scourge of Nemo chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
So... what if L spontaneously developed an allergy to sugar?

I look so forward to reading the second part of this. XD Love the Nook descriptions.

You should post the next chapter. *poke* I can re-email it, if you like.

~IGC t DM
Viskii chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh my holy crap.

“A leopleridon, Raito-kun. It will show us the way.”

You are my hero.

“Oh, can Misa draw a straw? Misa wants to feel involved!”
BlueRyuu chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
hm nope the last scene made no sense to me whatsoever. then again, many references go right over my head. that being said...

WATARI YOU ARE AN A-HOLE!

there, i said it. whatcha gonna do about it huh?
BlueRyuu chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
mpregs are kinda freaky - i like to stick to what is actually possible :O

hahahaha! L is George Washington woho! L the vampire... god i should go search for these fics. just how have i never noticed one of these before? IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!
BlueRyuu chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
woo! im not a defenser for mary sues, but id sure like to see Skoteinos's view on things!

no Misa! you shouldve gotten your ass kicked... *cries pitifully*

hm. yay no Raito/L fluff!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »