Reviews for Angelystor
sandysan2013 chapter 30 . 6/13/2015
So, the alien really was taking back one of her own in taking Ianto! Wow, what a twist. I'd forgotten that. Poor Gwen, she really pdoesn't get that a secret alien fighting organization cannot keep its secrets if it tells the victim's relatives they were killed by aliens! Seems simple to me, don't know why Gwen thinks closure only come with the truth. I'd be scared out of my mind if someone told me the truth of what went on in that graveyard!
sandysan2013 chapter 24 . 6/13/2015
Ianto and Owen are hilarious! In the midst of hell those two would bring down the house in laughter. The scene is creepy, funny, other worldly, and riveting all at once.
sandysan2013 chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
You have an incredible imagination. It's broad daylight here, I've read this before, and I'm still scared! You are very talented.
sandysan2013 chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
This is awesome and it makes me regret your absence from this fandom. Thans so very much for this.
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 30 . 5/31/2015
that was confusing and cool all at the same time. Great read!
auntie-sc1 chapter 30 . 12/27/2012
Enjoyed reading this story. Didn't see that ending coming. Good one
Sandysan2013 chapter 30 . 6/11/2012
Absolutely amazing!
sandysan2013 chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
I just started this today and know I'll be unable to think of much else until I can get back to it. Unfortunately, I have a busy day ahead or I'd stay right here until I've finished!

This is a wonderful yarn and you write very well. You give just enough detail to keep the story flowing and Super Ianto is always a welcome figure in my book. I don't know what else you've written, but I will definitely be looking for more!
Fullmetal Embers chapter 30 . 1/5/2010
Loved this story. Will there be a sequel to this? A prequel? How do Ianto and Teal's pasts intertwine?
Fullmetal Embers chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
Poor Gwen, this whole chapter was too funny!
Dubbers chapter 30 . 10/31/2009
This was a really good story to read, interesting plot and well put together. You're a great writer.
gillian gutfright chapter 11 . 9/15/2009
This is really well written,it's a very full cover plot and background you keep all the characters in the 's very much like a torchwood movie to me!
Erin chapter 30 . 10/24/2008
Excellent, excellent story! I'm so glad I found it - great plot and characterization. Thanks for writing and I look forward to more!
hotflower901 chapter 30 . 8/15/2008
You tell her,Jack..

well done
bbmcowgirl chapter 30 . 8/15/2008
Great story. One I'm sorry to see end. The end was a bit of a suprise. Do you plan on a sequel to follow through on this new info Hope so.

Judy