Reviews for could not erase it
orikami chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Wow, I really loved this? The style was super interesting and it matched the voice of the piece. I love how it was sort of stream of consciousness/free flowing and fast paced, but at the same time set within the parameters of a fairytale - once upon a time and happily ever after.

Thank you for sharing this!
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Short and sweet. I love your formatting. There is no "-" before "Ever after" at the end. Did you do that on purpose?
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Oh, the structure of this and how beautifully and intricately it fits with the meaning is amazing.

Thank you for this lovely piece.
Mint Pearl Voice chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is amazing. Just... wow.
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I loved how at the end, I knew just what "RUE!" you were referring to.
alchemyarchetype chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Oh… That was wonderful. Poor Rue; she’s such a sad, broken little character but I love her so much. This is a wonderful piece and I really love how you kept interrupting the flow of the story with the next part, like little snapshots into Rue’s heart and mind. This was SO beautiful, well done!
nechoco kitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I love the snippets of stories and how they all weave together to create Rue's story. I especially like how the last and first sentences complete one another or something? I'm not sure how explain it, just that whatever that technique's called it's working beautifully. XDD
RenkonNairu chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
nice
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
*applauds* Nifty perhaps. Not terrible. Not real bad. Perhaps real good.