Reviews for Private Lessons
JustLucky05 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
I really liked this story, it was cute!
Avatar nerd chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Katara knows Ty Lee's name because in book 2 'The Chase' after Mai and Ty Lee beat Sokka and Katara Mai says "I thought when Ty Lee and I finally caught you, it would be more exciting." It must have stuck with Katara, so now she knows Ty Lee's name. Any other mysteries besides where is Zuko and Azula's mom? Even I don't know that! Any way.. Any other mysteries? - Avatar Nerd
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I adore this fic. Very sweet and sexy at the same time. Nice work!
Mastermind23 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very good story. Just one question, have you token gymnastics yourself since you described the moves so well
fangirl94 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
MORE PLZ! I LOVE IT!
fangirl94 chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
I LOVE IT!
Naru-chan chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
cute!
It's Just Alex-nyan chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
I really like this story! I take it you take gymnastics? Or used to? You did a good job discribing the moves! ( I used to take gymnastics ) You should make a sequel! I'd really like it and I'd read it no doubt!
ishmaranara chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
Actually had difficulty imagining how that would work without airbending the first try, but I have seen it. Anyway the interaction was still very sweet and enjoyable. Glad to see you won't try to milk the story for reviews.
JupiterLily chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
A good conclusion! :) Nice work.
smc1214 chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
I have never done anything like this. I can do a cartwheel, and that's it. :) It's cool to read about the forms and picture it in my mind. I really enjoy the lessons, especially how you touch on a lot of details which I for one would forget. I'm sad it's over, but it was very good!
chocolatecoveredbananacheese chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
AWESOME STORY! Woohoo! Can't wait for the next one.
C.Lovebug chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
That was so incredibly cute! I loved the nice and simple.

I really enjoyed reading the did a great job explaining all the the minor Kataang was cute.:D
frizzyhairedloon chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Simply beautiful. The whole ice sculpture flower thing just broke my heart. I haven't been so moved in a , the power of Kataang! Keep writing, you are simply amazing and this is definitely one of my faves!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Awesome story! I loved the ending, it was perfect.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »