Reviews for One Christmas Night
I HAD A NOSEBLEED MY GIRLFRIEND WAS RED AND WET HAHAHAHA
Miss Ashlynn chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Very cute:)
hatakeprince chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This story is so cute omg :"-)
ScarecrowDT chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
THat's really a very cute story you wrote here! i loved it!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I enjoyed this one-shot. I have to admit, I thought the gift from Sakura would be something different but the boxers were funny. You have very descriptive inner feeling and voice to your writing and I'll look forward to trying to read more of your tales. Thanks for sharing.
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
LOL OMG! That was freaking hilarious. Great job, it's so FLUFYY1
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Sweet and disturbing. Nice combo.
itachi uchiha's mistress chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
m thats so swet i adore it, omg, u rock!
Witty Sarcasm chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
(Sighs dreamily) I love Kakashi stories. Yours was awesome! Great job! :P I had a lot of fun reading it. Bet you wish Kakashi gave you your necklace and jewelry box for Christmas huh? ;)
Bubbles -bubblegum11 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Nice fic, the pink jade cherry blossom pendant sounds beautiful. Fluffy and sweet, great!
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
even tho there was a lack of kissing or watever, i think its better off that way. it just emphasizes the actual emotions. plus, the whole "boxers" thing totally made up for it, lol

happy unbirthday

-frumpyrox
TeaSpices chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Yayness! -camera- Yay! -squeals-
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
lmao Icha Icha boxers...ingenious! I loved it, cracked up scandalously at that part. Jeez why can’t we all spend a sweet Christmas like that man, and the gift...ur extremely lucky to have it cuz it sounded pretty sexy, and Sakura’s parents ROCK! If only all parents understood that age is sometimes just a number when it comes to true love, and not just

Girl: I love you

Guy: I (think) I love you (or maybe it’s your body I love)

kinda love, the pure kind like what Kaka has for his Haruno.

Great fic once again, u never cease to amaze (or crack me up with laughter) with ur fics XD
Fifteen Flavors chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
It's actually pretty late when I'm writing this review and I know I should be sleeping, but I've wanted to read this fanfiction for days and just didn't have the time. Now that I read it, I wanted to shut down the computer but I thought 'How could I actually not review such a great and fluffy(I love fluff) story?'. So I just HAD to review this fic, because it was really wonderful and I just have to say "thank you" for making me happy(yes, I actually feel happy when I read fluffy stories). So this was how I got to review this kawaii fic. Anyway, Merry (late) Christmas and Happy New Year! Keep writing fluffy and great and wonderful stories like this! Oh, I forgot to mention that what really made me want to read this was the fact that it was KakaSaku, and this is my favorite couple EVER! I also like other couples but this is the best!

P.S. Ignore the mistakes, I don't know English very well.
Nottoca chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I really like this one! could use a lemon. just kidding, a lemon would definitely detract from the warm fuzzy feeling of this fic. its great as is – great job!