Reviews for The Case
Eric Draven201 chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
Lovely stuff here... can't wait for more.
gameroy chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
Just so you know, I like what I see so far with this story. So, please keep updating it. Pretty please?
Eric Draven201 chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Great seeing a new one up... great job.
Eric Draven201 chapter 9 . 2/18/2008
I felt a little off when Dante explaned the reasons behind the name change... I understand that it is kinda true, but I guess I was expecting some dazzling explanation. Anyways, the rest of the chapter seems to make up for it. Great job and kudos.
Eric Draven201 chapter 8 . 2/3/2008
Great stuff! You're my anti-drug. Did I ever tell you that? LOL! Loved to see more... things are heating up with each update! She dreams about Sparda and other things... oh, I can't wait!
GWolf chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
You know what I like about this chapter. That one line about Sparda. She just throws the idea aside, cause obviously, the connection between Dante and a 2,0 year old legend is ludicrous. Very nice.

The only thing I have a complaint about is Dante in this series. His personality seems pre DMC1/anime/DMc4 but it seems based too far off of DMC3 for him to be a moody teen.

I kow, quibbles, but this is so good, all I can complain about are quibbles
Eric Draven201 chapter 7 . 1/25/2008
She's getting closer... can't wait.
Eric Draven201 chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
Despite Kate turning all wimpy on us, this was a great chapter. Can't wait for an update,
Eric Draven201 chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
can't wait.
kingdomhearts222 chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Uh...Tony...Hasn't been Tony since like around DMC1...probably even before that. somewhere before DMC3.
GWolf chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
Very nice work. Although, Lady sending him a letter addressed to Tony seems a little odd. This seems either between DMC3 and DMC1 or after it, and he'd seemed to have dropped the Tony thing by then...

Oh well, don't care. Write more now please
Angelic Fire8 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
I LOVE your story! I love the quote from V for Vendetta. I love that movie too! Hope you will keep updating.

Waiting for more,

Tenshi
GWolf chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
This is getting very Dresden Files.

Nice little dig at Vergil btw
Eric Draven201 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Yay an update! Great Chapter, Can't wait to see what Kate has gotten herself into.
GWolf chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
So the Redgraves are a family that adopts in half breeds?

Oh, and I love the bit where she asks Dante what he is.

Are you planning on featuring Vergil?(Since the Tony alias only appeared in the novel and the anime I'm assuming you're working with the novel universe?)...allthough, isn't Tony Redgrave inscribed on one of his guns?