Reviews for Charizard's 25 Days of Christmas
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 25 . 12/25/2007
Very Good!
AuraChannelerChris chapter 23 . 12/23/2007
Good job!

BTW, did you use Lucas in this chapter because of my you-know-what?
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 23 . 12/23/2007
Very Good! :D
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
A STEEL MADE ARCHITECT? That's kind of funny(although I'm sure it was unintentional)!
Xifihas chapter 18 . 12/19/2007
DAH!

Lol, that game was insane, nearly killed me a few times.
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
I don't like how short the chapters are getting. D'arvit! I want more story in my story!
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
1. Does Yoshiguru have an official account he can sign in on, I want to see something.

2. Please don't have conversations in your review page, but that's up to you. But seriously, keep things professional, mm'k?

3. Not bad at all, I like how you can spell things correctly, but don't worry if you're over-due. Sometimes things get delayed, just look at Zelda and Brawl.
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
ROFL...Charizard ate Pichu. Isn't that cannibalism on Pokemon? XD
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
WOW, I thought I was the only one who remembered yesterday was the 66th anniversary of Pearl Harbor.

And I like the card stacking idea! It's fun! Plus, Ness messing with ANYONE is freaking funny. I wish these were longer, though...please update and feed the starving reviewers.

And now I know that you can review your own fic. Cool.
Yoshiguru chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
:O How could you do that to poor Ness! XD
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
Wow. Charizard sure is a heavy sleeper, isn't he? XD
Yoshiguru chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Man, you're a day late. A DAY LATE. Jeeze, if you're gonna do a chapter, no matter how long or short it is, then at LEAST to it on the day it's suppose to be released! Jeeze...
CWA is lazy and not logged in chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Anyway, good chapter! Love the red and green paint touches. It's so Christmas-y! BUT WHY, YOSHIGURU, WHY? (Yoshiguru, from what I see here, is a really fun author to read! I'm going off to read some of his/her/it's stuff now) Can't wait to see the next update!
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
I'm glad that you made this chapter better than mine, but calling me a * is far beyond friendship. I mean, sure you're a great friend and all, but after the way you cursed out at me last night? No. I won't take it. No, this doesn't mean I'll burst into a fury of words, but let me just tell you that I am ashamed, Yoshiguru. Why did you curse at me like that? What was the point of it?
Xifihas chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Finally, someone that Charizard likes.