Reviews for Spring Break
whysotvobsessed chapter 6 . 5/9
Soo, its been years since you updated but I'm hoping this might convince you to write more. By far one of the best rogan fanfics I've read so far. I love your storyline and the portrayal of characters including finn and colin. Please please continue!
nightnovice chapter 6 . 2/5
I read all 6 chapters with rapt attention. Even with the abrupt departure I am left oddly satisfied and gleeful.
e13 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
I wish you would update this story so good omg
djformerder chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
I hope you will continue this great story, especially at such a point :)
Ariauna chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
love it
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
I always wondered what happened during that Spring Break...this is absolutely perfect.
ringmybella chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Great story, as all your stories are. Update soon!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
nice story

please update
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
noooooooooooo I need to know if they had the talk! are you ever goin to finish this story that I am now drawn to? please please!
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
yayyyyyyyy a talk! i am loving this story! soo good!
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
cute chatper! i am loving this story! cute cute i wish his stupid friends had not shown up (althogh it made for a cute story) i wish he would wake up and realize how great she is!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
ohhh gosh this is good! loves it!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
ahh soo good! i love how they are being...and boo for Amy! but I hope this makes them talk and why doesnt they just be honest with each other! ahhh all ur stories are soooooooooo good! i cant get enuff!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
such a cute beginning! i have always wondered about the spring break they shared! ahh i loves it and cant wait for mroe!