Reviews for Wounds of the Heart
118 I Love Anime 811 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awww...loved it it was great.
Keep it up
LaChoy chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I loved the simplicity of this. And how it didn't rush too fast in the romance area. The romance was there but not enough to choke you. Seriously awesome.
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
EP

THAT WAS SO SWEET AND FLUFFY!
Sayoko Bizen chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I like this. I like this a lot. Wolfram is IC and Yuuri is a bit OOC but not totally one-eighty-OOC. I really like this.

I was wondering if you would like to partner up? I could be your beta and you could be mine, or if you're interested, we could team up for a joint fic under a joint username, just for kicks. _ What do you think?
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Really very sweet. I've been meaning to review this for a while... I swear! I truly enjoyed this oneshot.

Val
miaceves chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Aw

I loves it so much

Tipical Yuuri being insecure and Wolfram lifting him and giving him hope

I liked the way you said there were going to be more nights like that one, 'cause that's how it is in real life, thing don't get fixed overnight

I loved and I hope you write something else soon
eclst chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I really liked your wrok.

Will there be more D?
chibi kurama DP chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
wow! that was deep..

i didn't even notice the tears in my eyes..!

great fanfic!

hurray for Wolfram's endless reserves of stubbornness!
iamtheunnamed chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
aw that was beautiful
munch007 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is great - roughly how many chapters do you think it will be?
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aww... that last part was really sweet. Great story.
Yuuram88 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
It's nice to see Wolfram comfort Yuuri cause usually it's the other way around but we all know Wolfram would really be the one to help Yuuri through anything that maybe troubling him or bringing him down. I really enjoyed this even though it was quite sad, nice work though. XD!