Reviews for Attraction
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
AWWWWWWW,THAT WAS CUTE.
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
OH MY GOD!OH MY GOD!OH MY GOD!Hot twincrest is were it's at these days eeeeeeeeeeeee!#awsomesauce
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Lol
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Nice ending :)
akirak chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
lol its so cute i love it
Fantasies-On-Paper chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
'Kaoru said conversationally'while giving Hikaru head? I laughed so hard at that and the whole thing- poor Hikaru but at least he got lucky at the end x)

BTW it's 1:30am when I'm reading this and I'm trying not to wake my parents up! This doesn't help. Good job!
asfdlkasfkdfaksdj chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
And he was on the bottom too? - LOL, THE HORROR HIKARU! ON THE BOTTOM! :D

Funny story, liked the idea of Kaoru taking over and NOT being Hikaru's bitch...

Oh, and Hikaru thinks he's asexual? C'mon, if anyone is asexual, it's Mori... or Kyoya... Hell, I would say that Tamaki is asexual before Hikaru! He's such a weird twin... XD

Loved the story. Great job!
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Damn, that was good. XD I love how Kaoru was dominant; the way he reacted was so hilarious!
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
hehehe...that poor guy that walked in on them is probobly scared for life! LOL
ChocoCoatedLemons chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
OMG! This was great, really hot. I think it would have been slightly better if it had been the other way around- You know, Hikaru being the slightly saidistic one, since that's a bit more like him, but this was still really good.
crimsoneyes44 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
i like this one. pretty cool idea. pretty basic too.

except i don't think "asexual" is the right word you're looking for. "asexual" is not having a sex or a gender- it doesn't refer to the fact that Hikaru doesn't have sexual desires. like worms are generally asexual - not defined as male or female.

but i still understood what you meant.

XD
suaviorXchu chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This is well written, entertaining and above all sexy! Tres bon. _
IFdreamer chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Ah. I love this. Those two are adorable together.
KA0RI chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This story was just plain HOTT and well...sexy! xD

lol, I loved the, “Yup, homosexual for my twin brother.” part :D