Reviews for Crushed Velvet
Kabby-Bellarke-Life chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I LOVED the ending of this fic! This quote KILLED me:

"So I would be his friend and let them be happy, but if he ever hurt Davis I would hit him with something much heavier than a ring box and I sure as hell wouldn't miss."

I'm so gonna write my own KXD after this! *runs off to write it*
PerfectCell17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aww, poor Karen. :(

This was a really great story, and I'm so happy to see some Corner Gas fanfiction!
wildblues chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh, Karen.

Truthfully, I saw the big 'twist' coming as soon as I heard the name 'Alex' haha. I have mixed feelings on this, thrilled because of 1. The fact that YES there's other CG fic! and 2. Better still, Karen and Davis! (I know it's obvious, but I ship them so hard...) but then again this fic also saddens me for obvious reasons, haha. Don't get me wrong, though, it's awesome. Well-written, yet again. Jeez, Davis, you wonderful yet annoyingly oblivious fool

For some reason, this part got me: 'I went underwater and stayed there for three minutes. I could not get my heart to slow down. I considered half drowning so that he could save me but remembered how well Davis had done at CPR in our training course and came up.' I don't know why, but I really liked that. Oh, angst!

I know this review is getting rather lengthy and is rather like a quilt. Ah, what I'm trying to say is that you've done a good job. Together, with the power of Corner Gas fic, we can take over the world, my friend!