Reviews for Lost and Found
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I thought that the last line from Amazing Grace was a perfect tie in with the confession bit. Wonderful. Had me hooked.
Reverse Lucky Girl chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I love your writing style and will probably be going through more of your stuff. Thanks for making the BonesxBoothers happy!
melissasjack1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
gorgeous...
EmeraldSoleil chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was beautiful and lyrical and haunting, and I just loved it. Bravo!
past-the-pacific chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Lovely and perfect :D I like how you incorparated Booth's faith in this
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Ohmigod, I positively loved this. The present-tense is really effective. And your description is phenomenal. And I don't feel that either of them are out-of-character. I could see everything happening. You are truly amazing. Bravo. *claps and asks for autograph*
SilverLining chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Nice. Well written, true to the characters. Love the way you applied the line from Amazing Grace as a theme to the short story. Very effective. A real pleasure to read.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Fantastic this was great...

JENNIFER
To Carve Love on Her Arms chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Amazing Grace, the song alone, is enough to make me cry. Oh God, This fic is something better than coffee, chocolate, and a whole lot of BB fluff.
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
In the reading of fanfiction one often forgets that the characterisation in the stories is not endorsed by the writers of the show, and is actually an extrapolation of their writing.

But sometimes, I wonder if I prefer the characterisation outside of canon,because it just seemed that you have taken the trouble to elaborate Booth's character with much care, showing us what goes much beyond the show. Nicely done.
NarcissaVenus chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Amazing Grace is more commonly defined as an African Spiritual.
NDcountry10 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wow, this is really beautiful. I especially like how well you have captured the concept of "Catholic guilt". Being Catholic myself, I agree that the hardest part about confession is not the actual confessing of sins or worrying whether or not you are truly forgiven but rather knowing that you are receiving grace and are committing yourself to increase your efforts to avoid that sin in the future. This is definitely the way I see Booth. I believe his faith and his desire to do what is morally right coupled with his job and devotion to justice make him an extremely conflicted man. He is an amazing character and you have done a phenomenal job portraying him.
UberPest chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Excellent! Thank you!
FallenForBnB chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
beautiful, absolutely beautiful. and if this is indeed a character study, i gotta say you completely nailed it. very very very well written and on-point.
GorgeousGummyBear chapter 1 . 3/21/2008