Reviews for A Marauder Musical
RoriJonasxX7 chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
Hey, don't listen to 'Iz' I think it's perfectly fine using songs from this century. cause then everyone knows the song. i believe that song fics are so much more interesting if you actually know the song. well, keep up the good work! :D:D:D:D Later!
RoriJonasxX7 chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
That was realy good! I loved it! I love this musical! :D
marauder05 chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
James smelled like brownies? that's a tad bit strange, I must admit. Kind of reminds me of High School Musical, united in song!
KristinaDelRossiCullen chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
wow! great job! the songs fit each chapter fantastically. you did a great job. keep writing)
serenity12345 chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
you too

natasha bedingfield rocks!
serenity12345 chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
great chapter!

love tis song, and love the pairing so obviously I love this!
stardust718 chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
that was really cute! update soon!
I Can't Remember My Pen Name chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
hehehe wat a way to fall in luv!
snaplappl21 chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
cute story. great songs
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I hate musicals. They are a huge plague on our society. Would be an interesting idea, but sorry, no musicals please. At least you used an original song wrote by someone you know though. That makes it a tad bit bearable. I really hate musicals though.
aradian nights chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
loved it! it was so cute at the end and stuff!
Hannahble chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Isaboo chapter 2 . 12/4/2007 glaring spelling errors (hates instead of hate, morales instead of morals, but those aren't that bad, and I suppose she could have a thing for Gollum) and no horrifying grammar. However, if you must insist on using songs in place of story (which is a bit annoying, half the page at least is song) try to use songs from the correct century. James and Lily were seventh years in 1977.

Problems: As I said, too much song not enough story. There isn't anything in here to set you apart, you just used the same boring songs that every girl in middle school sings along with. At least take the "Humor" category off of here, replace it with "General" because really, what was funny? One joke at the beginning of the first chapter?
kscadden chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
omgosh that is so sweet! if a guy sng a song in front of everybody for me i would love him!