Reviews for Enemy In Soul Society
Crazymelody chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
Omg that was such a great story. I'm so gonna read the sequel! I'm adding this to favorites!
Kitfox Warrior chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
good start, good start.
FrozenScarlet chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
ok, out of curiousity...are there any pairings that's going to happen? Like...hitshina or hitsumatsu? Just curious. Good so far!
Kirbomeister chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
i guess you forgot that Kaiens wife was third seat

oh well

awesome story
ShimmerT chapter 16 . 9/16/2009
I know I haven't reviewed any of the earlier chapters but the little fact that Yamamoto is the bad guy here made me review. I HATE YAMAMOTO SO FREAKING MUCH! That's all I have to say, so thank you for revealing him for the evil person he is!
darkexcaliber13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Hey there, it's an unknown author named darkex13. Hey, your stories are fantastic. I really like to read them. I was wondering if you could read my story, Pseudos, and review on it. That would really be cool. Again, I am truly inspired by your writing, and can't wait for your next chapter to come out. Thanks again,

DarkEx13
FallenHope-Angel chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
that ws so full of suspence and well i so hooked i almost forgot to breath and blink a few times. i admit this with no fault and gotta say i loved this fic.
ExorcistWhite chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
I really like this story.
bandgeek9 chapter 16 . 6/6/2009
Wow, I sure didn't see that one coming. Interesting idea...
Kurisuten-chan chapter 21 . 3/15/2009
The ending of the story was good, but I hope that Yoruichi-san can drop in every once and a while, because Urahara-san just isn't Urahara-san without Yoruichi-san. I totally agree that Ukitake-taicho should be head captain though. I'm just worried about our new 13th captain actually getting any paperwork done.
mysticwolf chapter 21 . 3/13/2009
I felt so bad for poor Hitsugaya throughout this story but I still thoroughly enjoyed reading it and fully intend to read the sequel. Great job
I RuleThisWorldSoGetYourOwn chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Awesome story!
chockieaddict chapter 14 . 12/8/2008
You are a really good writer hope u keep up with the good work!
ToushirouLover chapter 21 . 11/7/2008
cool i liked it :)
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
YAY! this is officially my fav bleach multichapter fic! :] when ichigo found out about his dad, i was cracking up! great job with the writing! :]

_BleachPhantom_