Reviews for Oblivious
Titania of Fairies chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
I loved it ! It's really nice, you're a great writer !
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Poor orihime...T_T not that I care :-/ hehe
-nice fanfict..luv it.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Inoue's smart enough to know.. I think she has known even in the beginning. Not OOC in my opinion. :)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Although this is really mean and bitchy, IN ORIHIME'S FACE HAHA. :D
virareve chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Finally someone's done it! They've given me the ichiruki I love and the Orihime I've wanted to see. I definitely loved the camping scene and I do love the depth you've given Orihime. In my opinion I believe she would still think a bit more naively, but I think you've nailed her pretty nicely. _

Kudos!

~Vira
shie0917 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
great story! i'm def a inoue hater! but i loved the details to the camping trip. i actually "saw" the whole sleeping scene in my head! XD love love~
GuessWho25 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I don't know why, but I love reading stories from others points of views. You stayed true to Ichigo and Rukia's characters though! I loved that the most!
pamianime chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Wow this one-shot was really good! I completely LOVE orihime but this is what i really think is how she feels and i really loved it! Orihime just doesn't belong with ichigo and i think she knows that

again great fic, im totally putting it in my fav's :D
charmy's choice chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Orihime is smart, just eager to believe in her dreams when it comes to Ichigo. Well-written.
amehoshi141 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Nice. I liked how you described Inoue's thoughts
BleachedBlueCat210 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I swear i must be sadistic because i can't help but love one-sided IchiHime. I do not like Orihime and never will until she gives up on Ichigo and gets with someone else. She is very annoying sometimes with her 'Kurosaki-kun' all the time. Sorry about ranting. Very good story by the way and i don't think you made her too smart i mean that does seem like something she would do ne.:3 2 thumbs up dude or dudet!
Have Socks. Will Travel chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Oh! I love a little Orihime bashing (Even if it's not really bashing, but still!) I like torturing orihime and this story is perfect!

Fantastic!
ForestOfGreed chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
It's wonderfully written, but I felt that Ichigo and Rukia were slightly out of character, and that Inoue was really OOC. I know I could be wrong, but by her actions in the manga, she doesn't seem the person to angst this much. Maybe a little bit, but she cares too much to seem so...selfish. I just lost my train of thought, and sadly, most of it was compliments. So sorry about that. But the flow in your writing is beautiful. I have to wonder, though. Has anybody noticed fics with angst seem to flow better than other categories?
Nel Tu chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Really beautiful and describes Hime's point of view in amazing way.A hard-core IchIRukier like me cannot feel very bad for her :P but I do understand her pain to a degree.

Anyways,great fanfiction..
bleachedinubasket chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Nah, I love it. But... yeah... lol, so nice. But... i think you would agree that Ichigo would be the one to kiss her. LMFAO. ahaah, poor Orihime. Oh well, she has Uryuu. Make a POV ON URYUU!