Reviews for The One with the Mistletoe
MJ chapter 1 . 4/8
What a nice, beautiful and funny story. I loved it! It is one of the few one shots that I had to re-read and enjoy it once again. Congratulations!
alone in kyoto chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I usually don't like one shots, but for some reason I was compelled to read this one, and I'm so glad I did. I love the way you write, and I think you write Hyde so well- an aloof badass who can be really sweet when no one's around.
snickelpuss chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
this story was great!

there were a few spelling errors here and there

and it could have been a bit more descriptive

the begining was a little short and didn't give that much info

other than that the story was well written, with a good plot
kat chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
that was so cute I hope you do write more christmassy stories
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
LMAO! That was hilarious sooki! You could feel something building from that kiss and boy did it ever. Amazing job!
kezztip chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aw! That was such a nice little Christmas story. It's good to be able to take the premise that they broke up after the LOPP debacle - it's much easier to come back from that one than strippergate.

Thanks so much for this lovely story, "funny Sooki", and am looking forward to "page-turning Sooki's" next instalment of My Soul to Keep.
zomganonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Yay, what a good story! I haven't read any really good t7s fics in a while, so this one made my day. It was so cute, too. And exactly what I think would have happened to Jackie & Hyde if they'd been put in this kind of situation.

Not only did it just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it also made me laugh a bit, especially: "She was this close to being Ebenezer Scrooge, but without the ghosts haunting her or the crippled kid, although if Michael didn’t stop laughing, she was going to have to break his legs." I also liked how you put the trademark symbol after "Kitty Forman's Christmas Celebration." It was a nice touch to represent how Kitty gets so into her various parties, and that one little detail made me smile.

There were a lot of other great touches you put on this story to make it just really great, but if I were to list them all, it would take me far too long, so I'll just leave it at this. Anyways, props, and I'm looking forward to more Christmas-y stories from you.
Gifted Magic chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was really good! Aww, that story made me happy lol. :-)
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aw, this was really cute. See, I really like the idea of them getting back together during S8 time period when they didn't break up because of Vegas or that whore at all. It makes their reunion so much more... untainted? Lol. I guess more lighthearted should bet he word I'm looking for.

I loved the whole concept that they just couldn't help themselves and when it came to kissing each other. With them, its like eating potato chips. Once you start, you can't stop. :P Hehe. This was defintiely very, very cute and humorous. I've missed your oneshots!

I also loved the nervous tension you had though out this whole story between the two. It made their reunion just that more awesome. :D

I can't wait to see more christmassy stories from you and an update on your story!
relena chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Aw...very sweet.
JoyfulHeartEO chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
this was cute.
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was cute, awesomely done!
debbie325 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was awesome! So cute. Like a pre-Christmas present. One kiss and she can't stop kissing him. I love that she couldn't remember how each kiss happened. Or anything about how they ended up having sex. But she kept trying to fight it. Even Donna could see. Then all he had to do was make that gesture, getting her a Christmas present. Aw. And the best part was, no S8 angst to get over. Merry Christmas to us! :)