Reviews for Playthings
AmethystB chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Wow...this was amazing! I was never much of a Heroes fan but I did watch the second and (most of the) third seasons, and I always felt like Adam/Elle was an interesting pairing...there's definite "sparkage" there ;)

Fantastic, thanks for such a good read!
shallowness chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Brava! Loved the balance you keep here, as you add layers to their history, and travel to a bleak but electifying ending for them. You even managed to use the tricksy italicised brackets well, they totally worked as Elle's contradictory inner voice.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
...
nadakesgurl chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
wow. i enjoyed this story very much :)
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow. Awesome. I have no words.

Great job!
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh my goodness, the intensity of this... It really stands as a testament to what marvels words can create. Amazing, amazing job. Good use of parentheses. :)
TheFifthArm chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wow... I must say, this story had driven me to post my first review on

I love that it's simple, and short. I love how you've captured Elle's voice and I especially love where the story goes. It seems like such a fitting ending. Just right.

This little piece of fiction is greatly appreciated. I will be sure to check out your other stuff. Thank you.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I really liked this. Their relationship is so complicated and fascinating.
snafumama chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Glad to see your story! Fascinating. Adam andd Elle are a storm to be reckoned with. I love your writing style.
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
amazing.

i just love elle.
MissBell29 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This was amazing. So well written, and in character. I can practialy see it happening.

It was beautifil, thanks for this.
LittleCuddleMunkie chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow! I was glue to the computer screen the whole time I read this! It was great!
AliBlack chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Completely fantastic. Many authors are great writers in the typical sense, but you have a special grasp of style that I truly admire. The characters were spot on, the direction was amazing, but still the style itself is what really gets me. Beautiful, striking, fluid and macabre. 2nd person is probably the most difficult perspective, and it was perfect. Your writing is remarkable and I wish you luck in the future!
MustLoveCas chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Love it
tokara2132 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is a very fascinating little ficlet (or series of ficlets, really). It is very interesting the way you have the the two characters interact and develop, in their own sick ways.