Reviews for The Advent Season
ssachita chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
YES YES FLUFF LOVE ROGAN 3 awwwwwwwwz. omg i read it all through at once and it was wonderful :) all goodness and love just as it should be. ill have to go back to it when i read sad stories.

Great job
DarkMoon2222 chapter 26 . 6/24/2013
D'awh that was cute! I loved it!
crystalstar1999 chapter 26 . 5/9/2013
Wow. Just amazing.
IrisAyame chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
I'm going to be so tired tomorrow at work! Your story had me stay awake until 1AM and I have to be up at 6.30... and I have lots of work tomorrow, I mean, today, but after sleeping... But it was worth it! I totally loved your story. Thanks thanks thanks. Maybe I'm going to print it and put it in my advent calendar, one chapter each day... what do you think about it? But now that I've already read it, it will be less magical, but; I think I'll do it... with Belgian chocolates... I have special calendar that you can stuff yourself and re-use every year because instead of little doors you have to "break" (that sound like Gambit! lol), it's small drawers with "lots" of space in it... where a big Belgian chocolate can easily fit.
That's a definitive, I'll do it this year... with your story and a chocolate in it!
That's going to be dubble yummy (Wolvie chocolate). Too bad it's not a Romy, I must say that I prefer Gambit to Wolvie, but... Wolvie's not so bad! And yours is particularly sweet (wink)
MissBe chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
Wow, a new favorite!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 26 . 8/11/2012
AWW! This was a really sweet read! Good job! Youu're ammazing for doing this for Christmas! ) lol its august!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 25 . 8/11/2012
awww (( THATS SO SWEET!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 24 . 8/11/2012
wahahaha )) the pressure!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
sweeeeet!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 22 . 8/11/2012
FINALLY A KISS!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
creeepy old man shirt ftw!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 20 . 8/11/2012