Reviews for The Mythical Detective Mayura
HuntressXHunter chapter 5 . 3/23
Hercules
neonkoi chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
You can't leave it like that. I'll die. We'll all die. Don't you understand the current situation you have put your readers in? Please consider writing more. I'll be waiting. :)
-Neonkoi
ITS DONE NO chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
PLEASE MORE MORE I WANT MORE DONT PLEASE MORE AHHHH! MORE MORE MORE MORE I LOVE IT SOO MUCH I WANT IT MORE ITS NOT ENOUGH!
sticy17 chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
update soon.
Shiori Kudo chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
I'm guessing that Eris is Hel?
mayulokilover chapter 22 . 6/6/2013
where's the epilogue?
i really like the stiory ones i started reading it i coudn't stop reading it
pls. update soon
MayuLokiFAN chapter 22 . 5/25/2013
ohh-emm-gee! this story is so cute. a different Mayura and Loki waahhh. :)))) aww but where's the last chapter? :( please update it soon i really want to know what will happen next! i looking forward to it though you last updated this story like 4 years ago but please update the last chapter thankyou.
yUki- itOe 24 chapter 22 . 5/23/2013
soo.. where's the epilogue?
Superbluestar428 chapter 22 . 6/12/2011
Omg this is awesome! Plz continue it!
Isabella Cullen 2005 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
please writ the last chapter i am waiting for it
Kuroi 002 chapter 22 . 1/1/2011
hope you updage soon i'm soooooo waiting for it
Avatar.NIX chapter 22 . 11/3/2010
OoO Wow! The twist on this was quite interesting! x3 I understand the Greek mythology better than the Norse mythology but I still got confused at some parts. Oh well. Overall, I understood the storyline. xP Please keep up the great work and end this story if you can! Until then, ciao for now! ;3
LuDeLuu chapter 22 . 6/26/2010
Kyaaaaa! This story is super freaking awesomee! I love it soo much! but it's not posible that u leave all yours stories at the best part... Is that a plan for making us review your story so u would continue it? Because... it's working.

I simply love this, and i'm no really in to AU's but this one was amazing and i just adore it. But i have a few questions... Wich character represents Hades? I can't ffigure it out, or maybe said it and i skipped it, but i will be very glad if u answered me.

Sooo, pleasee u must continue this and AAOA! Pleease (:

sorry for my grammar, i know it sucks.

Oh and if u could answer any of my reviews (atleast to know that u're alive) that would be just great.

I was gonna send u a pm, but in ur profle says that u're not accepting them anymore.

Well, see ya and hope u're fine!
Lycoris Calantha chapter 22 . 10/16/2009
... Wow. I loved this story too- and I look forward to the epilogue!

Good luck!
CrimsonStellar24 chapter 22 . 8/30/2009
wa it's going to end. this is really a nice story hoping and wanting to read u update soon and thanks for this chapter good luck and keep up the good work