Reviews for Resurrection
Cassie-D1 chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Update!
blowing-winds chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This story is something really different from any other C/Hr stories I've ever read. In a good way, though. You've created quite an interesting AU. Yet there still are some blank spaces preventing us from really knowing what happened.

However seeing that the last update date was almost two years ago, I'm unfortunately forced to realize that you probably won't be finishing this. It's a shame, really. But if you ever decide to continue with it, I'll be patiently waiting!

It's a great fic, it would be wonderful to see where you were planning to take us with this story. :)
Ms.Butler121709 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
I can see that I'm the first to say something about your story in a while. But I loved loved loved your story. It's so different than others I have read. I'm sad to see that the last time you updated was like almost 2 years ago. I wish there was more, I really wanna know what happens next. But in the end all I would like to say is fantastic story :)
nicoleloeffler09 chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
wow this is amazingly good
Tecumseh Dean chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
pleas please please please please please PLEASE update soon!
iloveapplejuice chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
wow. you haven't updated for a long time. hope you'll do it as soon as possible because i really want to know what's going to happen next. i'm a little bit partial with george and hermione. he was her first boyfriend right? i wonder what was his reaction the time in the war when hermione and sirius got together. :) and speaking of sirius. he's always been the saddest thing i encountered in the harry potter series because i think he got his life stolen away by so many things. so sad... anyway. cedric and hermione are the cutest and this story is quite an original since i've always encountered fanfics going on during the triwizard tournament. this fic, however is like a breath of fresh air so i hope to hear from you soon!
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Oh man... how heartbreaking that Hermione thought that Sirius was dead, and that he thought that she was dead too, thus causing them to not seek each other out and live happily ever after together, especially seeing as they love each other... you know?

Please don't let Sirius die.

Thanks for the explanation of Cedric still being alive.

Well done-keep up the good work!

:D
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Interesting first chapter.

How is it that both Cedric and Sirius are alive? Is it explained in one of the following chapters? If so, I can't wait to read about it.

Well done-keep up the good work.

:D
claymor chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Wo HO! You are back and wonderful! I had to re-read the last chap to refresh but that just served to remind me how wonderful this story is. I love the fullness of the character development. Yes, we have all read and loved them from JKR's pov but they are new and fresh and yet familiar in your world. You noted that you had help with writing Sirius and I feel you did a fabulous job. I have read too many stories where Hermione was broken and frail and miserable. Yes, you have written her as all of those but the difference is that you have not writte her WEAK. I have no idea how I want this love triangle to pan out but I am very much looking forward to the ride... I mean read...
Tecumseh Dean chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
aw hope for hermione and cedric! george doesn't hate her! god this story is so freaking fantastic and i really hope you update soon!
Tecumseh Dean chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
you are such a fantastic writer and this is a fantastic story! i found myself tearing up at some parts...granted, i just watched a terribly sad movie but...this is depressing! but good! (also: poor george!)
Tecumseh Dean chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
i really like this story! and yay for o, brother quotes!
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
This is amazing! I literly started to cry when Hermione saw Sirius in Prison! Please Update really really soon, if you haven't already decided where he's hiding, you hould make it in Godrics Hollow at the Potter's old house or their grave or something, like he feels al guilty
MyBodyIsBrokenYoursIsBent chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
You have some imagination! This plot of your is simply brilliant. Please have the next chapter up as soon as possible!
Remilyon chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
I hope to see more of this soon I really liked your Cedric.