Reviews for Forgiving Fictions
Wow. That was exquisite.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Bittersweet.
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
mehhh no i am not satisfied...while do think that in some cases the couple can reconsile i dont think severus worked through the reasons why he cheated and they never worked through it as a couple why the relationship broke a part.
as it stands they are doomed to fail because they are unable to talk about the things that irk them, they asume, misinterpret, accuse and stumble along in they inability to talk about their problems.
Shyrean chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Ah, bittersweat symphony. Exactly the right mix of heartbreak and toothache. I love it!
Luv 2 cry chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I know it's been a while since you wrote this but I just wanted to review and say that I loved this oneshot! It made me cry so much and you pulled off the infidelity well since a lot of authors make it seem Ike its not a big deal or the characters forgive too easily. But you did it perfectly and you had really realistic reactions! I'm so mad at snape right now...but you definitely made a satisfying endin! Good job!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Very well done. Love the ending...very sweet.
Doriszka chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Oh, my God! You made me cry! Absolutely beautiful.
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wonderful! Beautifully written, you had me crying. (Although I have to admit that it doesn't take much...) I loved the way Harry tried to get revenge on Severus, but got even unhappier with every passing night. The fact that he hurt himself while trying to hurt Severus was projected clearly. The final straw, the last night... fabulous!

Thanks so much,

ai
Aubergine 28 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! They're just so wonderful. The dark ones leave me feeling, well, dark, and the ones with happy endings leave me feeling like I have enough butterflies in my throat to carry me to the ceiling. Great job!

-Penguin Girl
Mikra chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I absolutely loved this.
aradonai chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
oh wow. That was so cute and wonderful it gave me chills. great job, excellent characterization! :) I'm putting it in my favorite story list!

~aradonai
tati1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
*sniffles* Wonderful.
Ysarose chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
It was very strange and kind of realistic in that way. The title really does fit. Thank you.

~ Miss.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Aw...love it!
Jilliane chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Oh! *sniff* I LOVE a happy Snarry ending! Good job!