Reviews for Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows
SpidersBlood chapter 14 . 3/7/2008
Hahaha! I love the ending to that! This is probably the funniest chapter yet! I think Bakura would be an OK singer, though. XD
SpidersBlood chapter 13 . 3/7/2008
That's awesome! _ I don't think you finished, did you? One chapter left...

Anyways, great stories! You're really brilliant!
SpidersBlood chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Awe! That was so cute! I hope you don't mind me reviewing your older stories... but I really like it! Kaiba really should be friendly!
SpidersBlood chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
This one did NOT suck! I liked it! I was glad to see Serenity's reaction, though I'm not sure what I was expecting. It's cute how they decorated together. )
journey maker chapter 14 . 12/27/2007
I fell off my chair laughing when I read this one.. Poor Yugi... Please update when you can..
dragonlady222 chapter 14 . 12/26/2007
That was very funny.
journey maker chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
I'm glad that Pegasus is getting into the Christmas feeling again, but the thought of him and Weevil together well that just made my skin crawl... Please update when you can...
dragonlady222 chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
Very cute. I'm glad they are not a pairing that would be just too creepy. They are both lonely though.
penny3 chapter 9 . 12/22/2007
Shouldn't Jounochi be in this chapter instead of Joey? You're using Japanese names for everyone else.
penny3 chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
Are Ootogi and Serenity bf/gf, or are they just friends?
dragonlady222 chapter 12 . 12/14/2007
Poor Joey always hungry. Why didn't he just go to the food court alone and leave Anzu in peace, unless he was expecting her to treat?
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
Very sweet of Bakura. He's very thoughtful. I bet Ryou likes his Christmas gift.
journey maker chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
I would love to see Bakura in that hat it would be just priceless... Please update when you can...
journey maker chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
I loved the present that Bakura gave Ryou..
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 12/11/2007