Reviews for Five Ways Rose Didn't Reunite with the Doctor an
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
wonderful, though I think she would've stayed at the Martha time
Dri chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This fic is one of my favorites ever. It's so beautiful it hurts.

You're very talented, girl.
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Very nice. I like all her encounters with the various incarnations and her providing comfort at various important times for him (Adric's death, end of Gallifrey).
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I can't even properly think why I enjoyed this one, but I did. So forgive a girl a rubbish 4am review and know that your writing is appreciated.
Yt chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
This is amazing!
chomper318 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh...very smartly written. The snapshots are spot-on! Love it!
K-Jaye chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Such a beautiful one-shot! I only recently discovered Doctor Who (I'm slightly behind, aren't I? lol) and it's nice to find some really great fanfic. I think it ended perfectly, too, even though the fangirl inside me would love to see the Doctor's reaction. lol Awesome job, I'm adding this story to my favorites. _
Yawning chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
God, get over the bleached-blonde twit already, will you? Write about something different for a change. All your stories sound the same anyway so I highly suggest you try to expand your horizons. Don't you get bored writing the same thing over and over and over?
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wait! I want to know what happens next! O-O!

You should definitely do a sequel!

In any case, this was very well written, I loved it!
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I never thought I'd read a good reunion fic but this is brillaint. The last sentence especially is nothing short of perfect.
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
The ending is just fantastic! I also really love her encounters with the first and the eighth Doctors.
cordelia-lear chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Hurray! That was brilliant!
montypython203 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
LOL I always thought Rose looked like Romana II. I liked the awkwardness between Rose and Martha.
srnvndrwdsn chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Oh my god! this story is SO cute! You should totally continue it!