Reviews for Cuckoo
TimeyWimeyINTJ chapter 1 . 3/12
What a hilarious idea! I love it!
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Jealous... You got to see Don peacefully sleeping, in his boxers. :)
Fun story, thanks for writing this.
Appreciates Fine Labrats chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
hah! I've always thought it would be awesome if they knew we were writing about them. It would be cool to write an entire story where someone has control over the agents just by typing...obviously that would lead to many cool situations where the agents have to protect that person from bad guys trying to get at him! And it would be so cute.

Sigh...I've read through every story...there's no more! Truly a sad day for me. Looking forward to anything new, and thank you so much.
celadon chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
LOL. What a hoot.
montez chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
FUNNY! really liked that one. :)
zomish chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Very Funny! I laughed all the way through! I can't wait to see what ideas you got from your visit to Don's bedroom.

Don in boxers...oh, yeah!
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Lol, finally, someone who understands what a dilemma the cuckoo muse poses when it comes a-calling. Good, you're learnt not to argue with the cuckoo muse, it can get quite ugly.

And when I get done with my darn interview and my mid-terms (and boy, do I hate travelling), I'll be luring the cuckoo-ness back. Watch out :-)

P.S. You're nicer to Don than I'll ever be. I think I've killed him at least once...
newgal chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
LOLOLOL

Just perfect! I couldn't have described it better myself. You took exactly what I have been thinking during your stories and put it on paper!

Wonderful
Valerie Vancollie chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
lol!
rower4life chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This was definately not something I expected from you. A completely different type of story. But I liked it, not as much as the action stories but it was still good. I liked the ending too. I hope the ending is true, that you got something cooking in that brain of yours. Remember Don, we may torture you, shoot you, and bang you around a bit but you'll always be back in one peice.
simanis chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Ho ho... very funny Aleo..

((“Easy, Don. You’re still here in one piece and always will be.” The finger started to descend. She looked him up and down one last time and sighed. There were so many other possibilities, but not now. “Much though I’m enjoying being here I think this will have to end now. Time to sleep.” The finger pressed the key.))

Watch out Don, she's gonna do something...soon...

there...see she's at it again...

OK Aleo.. we are waiting... he he he ...poor Don.. none the wiser eh?

((She sat back in her chair reading the last few words on the screen. He was asleep and none the wiser. Good.

A few clicks of the mouse and another screen opened. Don was about to get into more trouble…))
orangepotato chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
great story! i agree, a little off the wall, but it was still wonderful. amazing job with everything! keep up the good work!

orangepotato
jlm110108 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
ALEO,

Very clever! I love it! It's nice that you reassured Don that he'll always end up in one piece (an even nicer side benefit is that you've assured your readers of the same thing!).

Jo
envious-eyes chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Lol so funny. Update soon!
1st endeavor chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Very cute story and I found myself wondering, likr Don, what you were up too. Loved it, made me smile.