Reviews for Elizabeth and Emily
ilovedana53 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Steven is wrong about Jason
Mommyzilla chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
I wish you did get paid for it! I really do! Steve and Em, yeah! Is there any name better than Elizabeth Morgan. I think not! Perfect ending to the story !
ilovedana53 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
I loved this story.
Bellamora chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Okay that was wonderful and to read it on Liz & Jason anniversary 8/27/99 to present! one day we fans will get out happy ending *sigh* :) Thanks for sharing
MyaSarae chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
I love this story! the end? You should continue,I wanted to see the Em and Steven pairing grow and Jason's over protectiveness of his little sister. Great job!
BrownieHartz chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
I've been so caught up withthese stories... It took me two days to get throughit all. It was worth it! I'm so happy we got to see The Morgan Family. You are an amazing writer.
Dreams Shape the World chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
“'I love you, too, Elizabeth Morgan.'” That was truly a beautiful ending to an amazing trilogy. I was looking through my email today, and happened to realize I had overlooked a new chapter on this story, and so when I read it today, I realized this is indeed the end. Well, it was absolutely lovely reading this story, and as i have said before, you are really a wonderful writer. Getting the true Morgans married-something the show has yet to consider-is the best of the best. Thank you. D And...I loved the Emily-Steven blossoming relationship at the end. LOVELY LIASON LOVE FOREVER!
VMsuperfan chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
great ending
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
aw...so sad it's over. but i enjoyed it and it was a good ending. hope to read more from u soon!
Vicky Dockery chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
Keep them coming. The story is great.
Dreams Shape the World chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
You truly have a wonderful way with words. I was once again lost in the story, and disappointed when the chapter ended, though I understand that somewhat short is always the best idea. Steven is amazing for realizing how Emily wants to take things slow, though actually turn it into a "thing" and being fine with that. Jason and Liz are finally edging closer and closer to their wedding, which is definitely a long time coming (on the show, though this is a fanfiction.) The description was incredibly detailed, as usual, and the scenes of humor were beautiful, too. Once again, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
just read the prequel and caught up on this.

i like the story, hope u continue!
Dreams Shape the World chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
Amazing, as usual. I am so glad Jason found a job, though I cannot help but wonder if Sonny's intentions will remain as just throwing a bone to his best friend or something more. Either way, the Emily-Steven interaction was adorable, and the conversation between Emily and Liz was awesome. The whole Emily getting caught back up in Sonny's personal affairs due to the whole Helena fiasco is also insanely intriguing. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
pinklady34 chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
cute, but i think that liz should just realize that if jason is happy in doing his job than she should just support him already. you can tell that he dieing little by little not feeling important.
PH2W chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
What a fun story...

The girls relationship is developing nicely as are their relationships with each other's brother.

Hopefully Jason is able to stay clear of the MOB, but keeping it angsty might be fun too...

Keep up the great work.