Reviews for Who's Dating Who?
miharu365 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This sounds funny. BANANA PEEL! YAY! write more soon!
Aarinesque chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Ohh I've been looking for a fic with Tamaki ans Nekozawa! thihi So cute!
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
continue
Mechanism Unknown chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
It's interesting, both the mess of parings (just the idea I've been looking for!) and how something in the way you write the characters makes them seem so very in-character. Good job! Keep it up!

In reference to how they refer to one another:

Haruhi is "Haruhi" to everyone except Hunny, who calls her "Haru-chan."

Like Haruhi, the twins are just "Hikaru" and "Kaoru" to everyone except Hunny, who calls them "Hika-chan" and "Kao-chan."

Tamaki is "Tamaki" (or sometimes "dad" XD) to Kyouya, "Tamaki" to Mori, "Tama-chan" to Hunny, "milord"/"lord" to the twins, and either "Tamaki-senpai" or just "senpai" to Haruhi.

Kyouya is "Kyouya" (or "mom" XD) to Tamaki, "Kyou-chan" to Hunny, "Kyouya-senpai" to Haruhi and the twins, and, come to think of it, I don't recall Mori ever talking to him. oO

Mori is "Mori-senpai" to everyone except Hunny, who calls him "Takashi."

Hunny is "Hunny-senpai" to everyone except Mori, who calls him "Mitsukuni."

I believe Nekozawa is "Nekozawa-senpai" to Haruhi, the twins, Tamaki, and Kyouya. Hunny calls him "Neko-chan." I'm not sure what Mori would call him, but it must not be senpai because they're in the same year. Also, Nekozawa calls Tamaki "Suoh-kun" and Kyouya "Kyouya-kun" (this is important - it shows what great respect he has for Tamaki, IMO). I'm not sure what he calls everyone else, because I don't recall him ever talking to them.

***trueyamigirlfriend