Reviews for Minato, In Love
Wow. That end was really touching. ;-;
Jean Swift chapter 1 . 10/1
Oh Damn. That was so beautiful it hurt. It was so simple, straightforward and then do complicated and heart-wrenching. Just. Amazing.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/27
ThePlotBunnies chapter 1 . 9/17
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Don't die Minato! DON'T DO IT! THE SANDAIME CAN DO IT! I always get emotional when I read fics that remind me of what the Uzumaki-Namikaze family could have had...
Great fic! I love the bit where Kushina tells Minato that she's pregnant.
Nalonzo chapter 1 . 8/31
Absolutely wonderful.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 8/27
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 8/21
This is beautiful.
moor chapter 1 . 8/19
This is beautiful and kind of gorgeous from Minato's POV!

Thank you for sharing. :)
VadersBitch chapter 1 . 7/30
Kintora chapter 1 . 7/16
I'm pretty sure I've read this before while on a Minakushi binge a while ago now, but just wanted to say how I much -I'm- in love with 'Minato, In Love.' Beautiful.
marching red chapter 1 . 6/17
I was surprised when I realised that this was AU. It's beautiful nonetheless, and the snippets of humour scattered here and there just made my heart ache.
Simply beautiful.
Queen Nagi chapter 1 . 2/10
This was really great! It sounds simple at the start but then you really get into the stream of consciousness of it and it's just wow in its simplicity. I'm glad I read this.
LilBammy chapter 1 . 1/24
Aww god, don't make me cry.
Aegiskitty chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I love your story, despite it deviating from canon in its current state. Its a nice story that provides a snapshot into their relationship and ties it up very well. It's almost like poetry in a way. 3