Reviews for Minato, In Love
SilverStream1706 chapter 1 . 4/27
This was so fluffy and sweet in the beginning and then you just broke my heart. It's beautiful
Starship Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/28
oh my god. wow. this was so cute and then it absolutely SHREDDED MY HEART i am crying aand screaming i love this minato and kushina deserved SO MUCH MORE they deserved to live long and happy lives with their kids and this fic hurts me so much but it is also perfect in every way i love it.
ochan chapter 1 . 2/14
I've read and re-read this story so many times. I think you wrote it when they first mentioned their names in the manga? Anyway, this is just awesome. I really love your writing style for this one, how you can follow Minato's thoughts so clearly. I love how you characterized Minato and Kushina and even Kakashi and them! I especially loved Kushina in this even though we don't have her point of view, I can still imagine her so clearly. Thank you so much for writing this one shot and I'll be re-reading this again, I'm sure!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
superb!~/
worvomitz chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I am so sad and pained and this is so beautiful. Tha k you for writing minakushi so beautifully
RosieDunne chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
So sad!
paipo chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
oh the things this little fic does to my heart :)
jj chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
wow
Jm chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
This has so much feeling, left me thinking. Beautiful story
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
Beautiful beyond words.
WaterSoter chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Wow, this is really amazing. I love your characterization of Kushina. This is how she should have been in the manga and anime. Minato is perfection. It breaks my heart because we all know what happens after. Great story!
WildTabbyKat chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
heart? what heart? what do you mean? of course i didn't need that.
Naruto Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Well, that was a nice backstory.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
ah shit man
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
What a wonderful story that wraps up in a myriad of emotions regarding Minato's discovery of his love for Kushina. Each piece of the puzzle nicely sums up his life all they way up to it's epic end. Thanks for sharing.