Reviews for Minato, In Love
Dusty Miller chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
A wonderful one-shot, thank you so much for writing it :]

Huggles & Cheers,

Mi
Based Sasuke chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
There are three things that arracted me to this story

1. The mention of Naruto's parents

2. The amount of reviews (my eyes fell out of their sockets)

3. Your Username. Sic Transit Gloria. Glory Fades. Brand New, right?

Anyway... I really loved this story. I especially loved that way you made Minato totally clueless about the pregnancy. Totally lol worthy! xD
Lil' DeiDei chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was so sweet. And very true for both Minato and Kushina. Minato is a little slow, but still a sweetheart. And of course Kushina is insistent that they won't be marrying. I like your little inclusions of small details, like Kakashi sharing the sight with Obito, and the rumors in Konoha about Kushina and Minato in the hospital were great. )
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
awwww so sweet ;) i don't know what to say but it's so awww xD
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
A beautiful ending to a beautiful story:).

Very well done. I really enjoyed reading this. You had some great lines too, that really hit where it counted! You connect with your readers on an emotional level. Very well done.
Intuition chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I've read this story before and never got around to reviewing it... so here I go:

I absolutely LOVE this one-shot. Even though you wrote this a couple of years ago, I think it still fits in with what we know now about Minato and Kushina. I love the characterization and the little tidbits of information about their lives that you show. The best part is that you said so much in so little. Great story!
CraZy Blue MonKey chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Its beautiful(tears up with a smile). I wish I could find some to love that much. It make me sad at the fact that such a wonderful man is about to die.
Juupitrie chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Gah~

Best. Oneshot. EVER!

Man, it was perfect. Loved it loved it loved it.
poisonivylullabies chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This is the first Minato-centric story I've read, but I'll definitely look for more after this.

Minato's and Kushi's characterisation is canon and original at the same time, it all fits within what little facts we actually know.

The last line is perfection.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
You made me fall in love with Naruto's father. LOL. I totally love this!
keroberosu chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
The last line is so beautiful, it made me cry. I love how there is no actual conversation in this fic, yet it describes everything so wonderfully. Great job.
Demeterr chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aww cute.
Sera Luanma chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wow. Just. Wow.

I'm not even big in the pre-Naruto times, and this just made me a fan. Way to go!
A Rebel's Angel chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This story is amazing. I completely laughed when Minato first found out that she was pregnant. :) Seriously, I doubt I'll find a oneshot as awesome as this one. I liked it a lot and I hope you feel proud of yourself because if I were you I'd be immensly happy of the story you wrote.
Iseult of the Snows chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That was amazing. So few authors can capture such emotion and tell so much in such a short space. I actually cried at the end.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »