Reviews for Minato, In Love
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Wow. That end was really touching. ;-;
Jean Swift chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Oh Damn. That was so beautiful it hurt. It was so simple, straightforward and then do complicated and heart-wrenching. Just. Amazing.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
cute
ThePlotBunnies chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Don't die Minato! DON'T DO IT! THE SANDAIME CAN DO IT! I always get emotional when I read fics that remind me of what the Uzumaki-Namikaze family could have had...
Great fic! I love the bit where Kushina tells Minato that she's pregnant.
Nalonzo chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Absolutely wonderful.
ATouchofWinter chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Beautiful
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This is beautiful.
moor chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This is beautiful and kind of gorgeous from Minato's POV!

Thank you for sharing. :)
DrippySpaff chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
_
Kintora chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I'm pretty sure I've read this before while on a Minakushi binge a while ago now, but just wanted to say how I much -I'm- in love with 'Minato, In Love.' Beautiful.
real ink chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I was surprised when I realised that this was AU. It's beautiful nonetheless, and the snippets of humour scattered here and there just made my heart ache.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Simply beautiful.
emptyville chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
This was really great! It sounds simple at the start but then you really get into the stream of consciousness of it and it's just wow in its simplicity. I'm glad I read this.
lejours chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Aww god, don't make me cry.
Aegiskitty chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I love your story, despite it deviating from canon in its current state. Its a nice story that provides a snapshot into their relationship and ties it up very well. It's almost like poetry in a way. 3
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »