Reviews for Bonding, Spencer Style
thepenultimatefailure chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was adorable and so in-chararacter I kept checking for a witty pop-reference riddled episode tag. Great job :D
dragondancer123 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
OMG This is so cute. I love the last one. Sounds exactly like something they would do.

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
*thumbs up* Good.
LQ Aredhel chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Both 8 and 13 are so depressing I want to see an entire story for each of them...which goes to show you how emotionally healthy I am...

Man, in 8 I can see just Shawn so exciting about learning to drive and asking his dad, being so happy when Henry says he'll teach him, and then that deep, stabbing disappoinntment at waht actually happens - the disgusting video and 1.5 hour lecture - that just crushes him. I hate that feeling.

And 13 too! The high school graduation at which Shawn is actually happy that he didn't try at all because there's no one around to care. It's like all he wanted was for his father to be there. To be interested...and that didn't even happen. It's horrible.

In a wonderful, wonderful way. Great job!
Rebell chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Brilliant! I think each and every 'incident' made me alternately wince and giggle. Well except perhaps the arresting (only wincing) and the party (giggles all around!). Great story concept and awesome way to play it out!
jenilee chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
That was awesome. You captured the humour and the totally screwed up relationship these two have perfectly.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Very good. I like this story. Very Spencer-Men-Like.
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wow! I loved every single entry! This was awesome!
KrasnayaSquare chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Aww! That was so sweet and sad at the same time! Great job!
SmartAlek chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow, both sad and funny, I'm impressed!
raven2547 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
oh some of these make me almost cry cuz thats me...but yay u should make another one!
raindropsX chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
aww that was awesome. i loved it very much.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
that was cute. but they definately have some serious issues. reinds me of my father.
AccountTerminated chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Pure genius! As I was reading, I could imagine actually watching all these scenarios. Great job!
MayukoSon chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow, this was awesome! Every moment was very believable. I love the Henry-Shawn relationship.