Reviews for The Fox and the Hound
black10TailedADHDjinchurickiho chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
i love this story damn
I am L with a death note chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Oh man I was hoping that hinata would reject kiba and he would want her to be happy and let Naruto date her oh well still pretty good
kiuibi123 chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
awww! this is so kiwaii! youknow at first i ws expecting them to be in the hospital with hinata going inot labor giving birth to their first kid (who turns out to be a boy) and then theyd name him kiba.
JaMisa27 chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
HELL YEAH!
Azure Moon 1353 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
He had no idea, did he? About how long the year would be? Lol. Well, Kiba likes Hinata, and Hinata likes Naruto, so does Naruto fall in love with Kiba? If so, that would be kinky hot! Lol.
Annabelinda Tsuki chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
I am crying for two reasons right now. One: Kiba died! When I read the summary, I was seriously hoping on a Kiba Hinata fic, guess I should have read the character pairing, huh? Oh well, it was still really good. Two: IT'S OVER! I seriously read that in like two or less hours, and now I am sad, because it is over, and it is two o'clock in the morning, and ITS OVER!

You have some serious talent, I can see why you are writing a novel. This was amazing, between the in-character characters to the plot to the grammar to the flow and style of the writing. Everything went so well! I loved every last bit of it, seriously!

I wish I could bring myself to end things as happily and as sadly as some people, such as yourself, end their stories. For some reason, I can never bring myself to end the lives of my characters, ever, even the characters I hate. BEAUTIFUL! I can't stop happy crying!

Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful work of art, and thank you for sharing it with us all. This story is indeed worth of a favoriting.

Can't wait to check out your profile!

Annabelinda
dragunzahurr chapter 10 . 4/12/2008
there were audible gasps and tears heard from this reader's corner of the room.

my friend came over and asked me what was wrong.

D:
dragunzahurr chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
no~o!

i love kiba too much

BAW poor thing.

but i'm kind of glad.

i'm simply amazed by your writing, it's brilliant; if i didn't only search for completed stories i would've favorited this long ago.

you're an amazingly descriptive writer, and all the characters are...well, in character.

the story of kyuubi was amazing.

i wasn't sure if the "actual" kyuubi story seemed more painful or this one.

i lovelovelove this story!

i can't even describe my love for the ways of your writing.

you make me want to be a better writer.

seriously, you're awesome.

i'm surprised this story doesn't have 7849573489734 reviews by now.

o_o
dragunzahurr chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
;-;

poor kiba, he's my favorite character and he's going to get dumped~d.

but i'm really enjoying your writing style.

very thoroughly detailed and it has a good vocabulary.
Facing Fear chapter 12 . 4/12/2008
That was an AMAZING ending. Seriously, no lie, I mean, there was uncertainty towards the future, but understanding.

That "telepathic link" you talked about, I think it's possible, I mean, you love someone, and you guys know exactly what to expect from each other. But weddings are nervous occasions, so it's not unusual that Naruto was kind of shocked when she said "I do".

I'm guessing they're around their 20's? or something completely different?

However, you're making it look like the only reason their relationship went through is because of the guilt Naruto feels about Kiba. But then again, she DID sacrifice her heirship for him, so I guess it IS true love or something similar.

Ouch, low blow Hina-chan, "Well, I wouldn’t say that,” Hinata responded coyly. “After all, it’s hard to tell after just one time.", I guess Naruto's ego was slightly bruised by this comment.

But he proved her wrong, eh?

The ending quote was so-so, I mean, I've read other stories where the endings are so profound, that you feel like, yes the story ended, but also in a way, it didn't.

Like (I wrote this for a speech): "Look in our troubled past to propel ourselves into a brighter future."

See? There was a conclusion, but there was also a thought provoking sentence, a clincher if you will.

A reader looks at the prologue and epilogue to judge a book. Yes, the main content may be used, but they will only gauge that as a summary, the first and last leave a lasting impression.

That's why Rowling's last book sucked the biggest b lls "All was well." Very conclusive, no clincher, no future insight. But I guess she wanted to outright end it.

So, all-in-all this story was GREAT! Not as amazing as, say, "Damewren" (who unfortunately quit for bigger and better things), but it was good, it was good.

I hope you write another story, your style of writing is great, I wouldn't say unique, but it's well-done.

Good luck in your future endeavours and writing goals!
Rose Tiger chapter 12 . 4/12/2008
Beautiful.
GlassCase chapter 12 . 4/10/2008
how sweet! it was sad, but i still enjoyed it.
werewolfluvr147 chapter 12 . 4/10/2008
Once agaian, you touched every chord of emotion(xcept ander) in me. This is really happy and joyful, cuz duh, they're married and get to spend the rest of thier lives together, but sad, cuz kiba couldn't be there to witness it, bittersweet. I can't believe it's over though, it was an amazing story.
Facing Fear chapter 11 . 4/9/2008
Oh... the aftermath is sadder than the initial tragedy. Confusion and guilt, A LOT of guilt. I think you predicted Naruto's actions quite well, he's feeling responsible for Kiba's death.

There's always the "what if?", "How about?" Factors that can completely change a situation. But never think about that, it already happened. Go ahead with the future, and look towards the past for guidance.

Only way to live, my friend, only way to live.

I'm glad Shikamaru-sensei helped Naruto fix his mind, would've sucked that Hinata gave up being the heiress just to be left by Naruto.

Ah, so abrupt is ok, that way, the aftermath packs the killer punch!

I didn't cry... I didn't sniffle. But it was good, just because I didn't feel the mood of the story doesn't make it bad. It makes me heartless.

Still, it was well-written, beautiful chapter ending.

Next chapter is the last? Aww... but it's fine, start another one, that way, we can forget about Kiba's death.

Perfect ending quote:

"I’ll see to it that you didn’t die for nothing… I’ll make her happier than you’d ever imagined…"
Rose Tiger chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
T-T Poor Kiba! May you rest in peace!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »