Reviews for Emmett and an interesting day
teamedward-slenderman chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
:) cute.
crevy11 chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
this is so so funny luv it
hopeforescape chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
I loved your story i was just laughing my head off the whole time!
yesisalas chapter 10 . 12/23/2008
really awesome story! update soon!
Eros-Knight chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
omg this is the best story ive read on Fan Fiction lol i really want the last chapter !
xOilovexedwardxcullenOx chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
haha very funny! great job i cant wait to read more! once again, great job!
UrEveryDayDork chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
only one chapter!

ah

thats crazy...haha

love love love this story!
klutzygirl34 chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
i used to like aro now i don't and that sux cuz he was funny and had a man crush on carlisle i can bet anything on that!
Dancingwithyou21 chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
yay! im in bold! i feel so special..lmao.

classy? will u ever stop taking my words? jk jk!

anyway great chapter and i think im gonna write a twilight story soon. u inspired me..lol. yes u should definently write a sequel.

and fyi im more kaali than you! :P
Living.The.Lie chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
I lovethis story it's hilarious lol. I love emmett :)
EdwardismyFav chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
Good chapter.

Breaking Dawn was great. I never thought Stephenie would go in that direction. I think that it did give a lot of closer but I'm still hungry for more Edward and Bella story.

I think that it would be cool to have a sequel written that takes place after Breaking Dawn. I vote yes :)
Bright Eyes Wander chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
I liked this chapter, I have a weakness for cars. But it confused me a little. Did Edward get the Volvo for him and the Audi is Bella's? Or does he have both? Otherwise really cute.

(Spoilers)

And BD, hated most of it. The Devil Child (Nessie) grew on me after 300 pages. The real reason I hated the pregnancy was because I was wrong about vampires having babies lol. But stupid Bella had a ridiculously easy life and that irked me. Plus some of it was just BORING. Cough cough nonexistent Voultori showdown and papers for Jake and Devil Child cough cough. I loved Jakes POV and his chapter names, OMG. And Seth is adorable, I love him to bits! Overall, it was mediocre and not worth the buildup. Compared to the other books, Epic Fail.
Demiibia chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
ok HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG this is still hilarious

ok editor. my email is

hopfully it showed up
VampireCat3 chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
loved it! u should definatly make as sequel taking place after bd!
Aliya Regatti chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
I love this story! Great chapter!